Mall #5 and Titan 40-45 up for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
As some of you may remember about 9 months ago I informed the community that my neighbor has a couple of antique chainsaws that she knew very little about and wanted info on, you guys came through for her, as I knew you would, and now she has informed me that she is willing to sell them and is offering them to the AS collectors first. She does not want to have an auction or put a price on them herself but would rather deal with the really interested parties on an individual bases therefore I am to be only a go between for those of you that wish to contact her. There will be no shipping, it will be onsite pick up only, for those in the midwest and left coast areas she's sorry but the items are too large for her to ship. For the rest of the AS members, if you're truely interested in either or both of these items you can PM me and I will give you the contact information. Here are the pictures that I took at that time. View attachment 221485View attachment 221486

...There will be no shipping, it will be onsite pick up only, for those in the midwest and left coast areas she's sorry but the items are too large for her to ship.[/ATTACH]

She has greatly limlted her potential customer pool and money she will get for them. Maybe you could box and ship for a cut.

These saws need to be looked at by any potential buyer so that limits it to the northeast and east coast pretty much. The seller did inform me last night that if you want to pay for crating and shipping she could work with you on that, then again you still have to contact the seller through me and talk to her directly after that.

Latest posts

Back