• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
I have reluctantly decided to sell this saw. I got it straight-gassed and sent it straight to Randy with a used jug I bought here, and a brand New Meteor piston. I have run less than one tank through it since getting it back from Tenn. It runs excellent and everything works as it should.

This saw is in decent shape, But it is NO SHELF QUEEN. The bottom is scratched up, and the recoil has been painted with Stihl grey paint. It's a good solid used saw that can be used without worrying about getting scratched up... Which is perfect for me!

I built the wrap handle and installed new Stihl handle hose myself. http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/homemade-064-3-4-wrap.267583/page-2
It also has a brand new HD-2 filter.

It will come exactly as pictured... PHO
$900 FIRM, plus shipping. PayPal
(friends or family, or add 3% for fees).

Thanks!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Lol.....Anyone who would let their Dolly fresh from Randy's shop in Tennessee make a stop in South Dakota so I could PLAY with it is "alright" in my book!!!!!

Besides the BB Make I got from you got me started on a whole new path......and Nate feeds it too Thanks too you. I thank you for that my friend!!

Dang....and I'm close enough to test drive it in person.

....must....resist !
I replied to a CList ad in K-Falls for a $200 066 last week. The guy said he'd send me pics, but never did. I just texted him and it's sold! :(

I replied to a CList ad in K-Falls for a $200 066 last week. The guy said he'd send me pics, but never did. I just texted him and it's sold! :(
Wow, I missed one !! Yeah, I usually stay on top of those. I did go talk to the guy with the 3120/Alaskan saw mill setup. Didn't go for any of his big saws but bought three smaller ones for a hundred bucks. Nice guy.

W
wow, I would've snatched that up too. Hopefully not a stolen saw, we do see that from time to time around here.

Hey what's up with that "divorce sale " down there. Did you check any of those out ? Saws look a little steep but that 026 is tempting. Might be able to get a good package deal going.

Hey what's up with that "divorce sale " down there. Did you check any of those out ? Saws look a little steep but that 026 is tempting. Might be able to get a good package deal going.
Thats Phil. He's a member here, stihls066.

Back