Mastermind Meets the 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
suggestion for MM

I'm thinking that like Stumpbroke ,who's been messing with different ideas for decals on saws he's worked on,Randy/Mastermind should be upgrading his decals.Incorporating the hairy gentleman with the handgun in hand would be a nice addition/touch.A few gunshot hole decals would be optional.JMHO

Last edited:
I'm thinking that like Stumpbroke ,who's been messing with different ideas for decals on saws he's worked on,Randy/Mastermind should be upgrading his decals.Incorporating the hairy gentleman with the handgun in hand would be a nice addition/touch.A few gunshot hole decals would be optional.JMHO

Your brake handle showed up today and was installed. I think we are finally finished with that saw. :)

making me nervous

you treated me so well on this saw ,I'm afraid ,on the next one, you'll be taking revenge on me.

you treated me so well on this saw ,I'm afraid ,on the next one, you'll be taking revenge on me.

This saw was a bit of a challenge....and was shelved more than once while we moved on to other saws. I think you'll enjoy it though my friend.

arrival

Well the 562 arrived today but it was too big to put in my box:bang: now I have to take a 15mi trip to the damn postoffice to pic it up tomorrow!!!!!!! Man I can't wait I might go sleep on the door step of the postoffice!!!!!

Well the 562 arrived today but it was too big to put in my box:bang: now I have to take a 15mi trip to the damn postoffice to pic it up tomorrow!!!!!!! Man I can't wait I might go sleep on the door step of the postoffice!!!!!

I bet he's cutting something right now. :hmm3grin2orange:

great job

Just wanted to say thank you randy this saw is very very impressive for 60ccs!!!!! Just a little pissed about 1it thing I didn't get one of the cool kid mastermind work saw stickers... lol

Just wanted to say thank you randy this saw is very very impressive for 60ccs!!!!! Just a little pissed about 1it thing I didn't get one of the cool kid mastermind work saw stickers... lol

Well ####......:(

I forget them things too often. I'll stick a couple in an envelope for you.

I just finished another one. I went just a little further on this one looking for the edge. It's still got plenty of carb so.......

:msp_sneaky::msp_sneaky::msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back