Mastermind Meets The Dolmar 7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tidbit about heating the muffler up to open the halves. I didn't realize this could be done as I just finished up with a MM on my MS261:D

Carry on with your thread:msp_sneaky:

Yeah, that snout makes it useless.

I have to say after they revise that muffler and put a cat in it, thats what that it wil probley be. Cheeper and easyer to change tin then castings.

Good Stuff:rock:

As of now there will be no cat in that muffler.
That is why it is so funky on the inside.

Mike

This time change and shorter days screws with me.......I realized that I never even started this saw.......and now it's dark. :bang:

Thanks for the tidbit about heating the muffler up to open the halves. I didn't realize this could be done as I just finished up with a MM on my MS261:D

Carry on with your thread:msp_sneaky:

The MS261 is a tough one. That stainless steel doesn't bend as well. :(

This time change and shorter days screws with me.......I realized that I never even started this saw.......and now it's dark. :bang:

draft_lens6727052module54629302photo_1251626393Circo_Monkey_Night_Light.jpg

Circo® Monkey Night Light : Target

I paypal'd you $11, commence to makin' videos.

I call BS. You have enough vehicles out there that you could light them woods up.

Guys- this is strictly a ploy to make us wait.:D

The MS261 is a tough one. That stainless steel doesn't bend as well. :(

I used a propane torch and it had to get to a glowing temp before it would bend back. It was much tougher getting it to close back up,but it was far better than cutting and hacking the thing all up.

So far I'm happy with the result and it sounds good yet looks completely stock.

BALLOON JUICE, I SAY!

If ya weren't paying so much attention to this thread when ya shoulda been filming, we'd have a video to comment on by now!

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:​

Whats the deal with errbody picking on my homeboy Randy? :msp_angry:

I got ya back buddy. We know you'll have that vid up tomorrow. I don't want to have to turn on you too. :msp_biggrin:

Hell, he lays low forever, not offering us any decent threads. Then he comes in here with a strong start last night on this 7910 and I'm thinking "finally- here we go!":rock: Then we get the usual thread banter wind up on page 7 while Im out working today. Come home expecting this things done been packed up and shipped, only to find that we dont have a stock video let alone a ported one.

Foul play I tell ya- foul play!:potstir:

:rock:

You the man bro!:rock:

:popcorn:

Whats the deal with errbody picking on my homeboy Randy? :msp_angry:

I got ya back buddy. We know you'll have that vid up tomorrow. I don't want to have to turn on you too. :msp_biggrin:

Thanks for stepping up big guy. These guys are brutal.......I've just finished for the day and this is how it is?!?!

How about a picture of the bench?

Fullbench001.jpg

Yeah we got saws to port. :clap:

Randy do you barter for saw work? I've got plenty of fresh fruit. :msp_wink:

It's Friday.
Sometimes a guy just has to kick back and have some pie.

Latest posts

Back