Mastermind Meets The MS241 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found that the rev limited coils on Husqvarna saws make stronger runners in the wood than the unlimited ones do.....I'll take all the blue 14,100 coils I can find.

So............Yer saying you have or have built a blue coil 346 that has beat up on a certain black coil 346 that resides a bit north of you? :confused2:

I'm sorry for taking so long on this Nik. I've amassed a collection of 40cc saws to do a comparison with. As soon as we get some wood (and time) here the show will commence. These saws are all stock now.....and they will all be ported when done.

So............Yer saying you have or have built a blue coil 346 that has beat up on a certain black coil 346 that resides a bit north of you? :confused2:

I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Plain talk is really simple to understand......don't speak in riddles.

I'm sorry for taking so long on this Nik. I've amassed a collection of 40cc saws to do a comparison with. As soon as we get some wood (and time) here the show will commence. These saws are all stock now.....and they will all be ported when done....

Does that collection include a good healthy Super E-Z Auto???:popcorn:

so just curious of there has been any other pics other then it on his bench so far? of so which page? I should check up on this thread at least twice a week but I can't even remember last time I checked. interested to see how this mtronic is set up. damn you chimp :rant:......:).....................:cheers:

Last edited:
Randy, I was just bustin' your balls a little. I know in good time you'll have something for us. I had such high hopes for the 543xp, but when I heard it wasn't going to be AT, I was crushed. The 40cc Husky was going to be the perfect addition to my "one from all 3 40cc-60cc-80cc saw plan" I want a pocket rocket bologna saw damn it!

Redmax, Dolmar, Stihl, and Homelite.

I'll start a new thread when we get started. I was just so excited that a 241 was coming........and stuff.

Post a link to that new thread here when you start it please. Some of us don't have much time to look for 'new' threads in the CS forum. I mostly just check on subscribed threads with new posts...

I'm IMpatiently waiting for the porting results on that S E-Z.:popcorn:

I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Plain talk is really simple to understand......don't speak in riddles.

No riddle, Wiggs, last spring, you were there.

The black coil 346 that I was referencing placed 1st that day.

No riddle, Wiggs, last spring, you were there.

The black coil 346 that I was referencing placed 1st that day.

I see. My 346 was having bad carb issues that day. It was a 4 on a 1 - 10 scale of my normal 346s.....

I believe that is a good idea, as this thread went everywhere before anything actually happened. :msp_wink:

randy's the playa. all his threads go this way but it's cool because his threads deserve five stars. I follow them regardless of whether it's just members hijacking his thread over and over or if he's actually doing a build. I do like to give him a hard time about it though. damn chimp anyways :)

randy's the playa. all his threads go this way but it's cool because his threads deserve five stars. I follow them regardless of whether it's just members hijacking his thread over and over or if he's actually doing a build. I do like to give him a hard time about it though. damn chimp anyways :)

monkey-ass_weird_animal_pictures.jpg

Back