Mastermind Meets The MS241 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wont porting that little sucker be a lot of fun

Probably not as you won't be able to buy larger sprockets or fit different chain to it to make the most of the porting. You'd also have to find a midget with midget hands and tools.

Probably not as you won't be able to buy larger sprockets or fit different chain to it to make the most of the porting. You'd also have to find a midget with midget hands and tools.

We got lots of midgets Matt. How many you want?

I'm sure that videos exist of midgets grinding holes but doubt they are relevant to chainsaw modifications.

Ya it got ported and its a ripper,i think Randy lost the pics and that when his computer ####e its self.:msp_sad:

Young has had that computer repairing it for awhile now......I'm not sure if it will even have the same hard drive when I get it back. :msp_unsure:

Young has had that computer repairing it for awhile now......I'm not sure if it will even have the same hard drive when I get it back. :msp_unsure:

hey man iam on wiggs standard time, ok. and unless you blowed up your hard drive, all the stuff you had will still be on there. so :msp_razz:

hey man iam on wiggs standard time, ok. and unless you blowed up your hard drive, all the stuff you had will still be on there. so :msp_razz:

I don't expect you to tell anybody but I'm betting that Randy's 500GB hard drive contained 1GB of saw information and 499GB of nekked ladies.

So? The computer will be done in 2015? :hmm3grin2orange:

I don't expect you to tell anybody but I'm betting that Randy's 500GB hard drive contained 1GB of saw information and 499GB of nekked ladies.

I've never been one to collect those sort of pics.......I grew up in a strip club. A good friend of my older brother owned a big fancy one in Raleigh........I've seen more naked women than you'd ever believe......and sure had fun as a young man.

:rock:

It's gonna take Young a while to drink enough Coke to pack a pc properly for shipping :biggrin:

So? The computer will be done in 2015? :hmm3grin2orange:

I've never been one to collect those sort of pics.......I grew up in a strip club. A good friend of my older brother owned a big fancy one in Raleigh........I've seen more naked women than you'd ever believe......and sure had fun as a young man.

:rock:

Hence the name 'Randy'.

Latest posts

Back