Mastermind Meets The MS241 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So? The computer will be done in 2015? :hmm3grin2orange:

I've never been one to collect those sort of pics.......I grew up in a strip club. A good friend of my older brother owned a big fancy one in Raleigh........I've seen more naked women than you'd ever believe......and sure had fun as a young man.

:rock:

How old were you, when you quit dancin'?

unlike my saw, your puter's been done. so HA!

take that randy or should we start calling you by your stage name "cinnamon":wink2:

You did say "extra spicy"......that takes time you know. I'm on Wiggs time here. :msp_wink:

Ooo we're all getting a bit bored waiting for 241 mod results. Thanks for the Oz stuff Matt and for your thoughts on efficiencies btwn the 241 and the mod'd 550. It'll be interesting to see how the comparison holds up if you let Randy, Brad etc work their magic on the 241.

Ooo we're all getting a bit bored waiting for 241 mod results. Thanks for the Oz stuff Matt and for your thoughts on efficiencies btwn the 241 and the mod'd 550. It'll be interesting to see how the comparison holds up if you let Randy, Brad etc work their magic on the 241.

Hi mate.
Yeah it was certainly an interesting comparison between the two saws. Goes to show that what you see between saws when cutting cookies on a 10 second video is only a very small part of the bigger picture in a paid tree felling scenario.
I do plan on getting the 241 modified at some stage but any day now I am expecting a call to start up falling the smaller trees again so couldn't afford to have the 241 over in the states getting modded.
One day...

Hi mate.
Yeah it was certainly an interesting comparison between the two saws. Goes to show that what you see between saws when cutting cookies on a 10 second video is only a very small part of the bigger picture in a paid tree felling scenario.
I do plan on getting the 241 modified at some stage but any day now I am expecting a call to start up falling the smaller trees again so couldn't afford to have the 241 over in the states getting modded.
One day...

Matt, I'm telling you, YOU NEED A MODDED 261, lol. My how I would love to put one your hands! I respect your opinion, and would love to see your response. Matter of fact, $900 gets one to your door:)

Latest posts

Back