Mastermind Meets The MS362C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I do a thread on this topic?

• Total voters
Those OEM top ends are pretty cheap, so I wouldn't mind doing so.

But I am more interested in seeing what the stock cylinder is capable of :clap:.

Looking forward to your testing and findings. And thanks again for the shirts. :)

if mine comes out of the box it will be that the quad port 65cc cylinder is '' that impressive"ported. Ive done the 79cc thing in the past. Dont mind spending another couple hundred on it for porting.... but dont see myself spending another $400+ for the 79cc cylinder and porting.

Yeah, Stihl has changed the look, but the overall quality and chassis of the Pro saws has been the same since the introduction of the later 0 series saws (024, 034, 038, 044, 046, 064, 066, etc).

The main two differences now, is the air filtration (far superior to the old saws) and the A/V (again, far superior to the older saws).

So I agree with KG441c. The quality, design, and overall workmanship is no less on a newer "Pro" saw.

Sorry Mike.. I normally agree with you on many things. But not this one.

Hey, don't be sorry, I'm glad I'm wrong. I just presumed the larger saws were built stronger (larger bearings, etc)? But I want the 362 to be tough as nails!

Latest posts

Back