Mastermind Meets The MS661 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it........emails stopped coming again.

I'm not gonna mention it to Claudio though. I hate to see my posts deleted. :D
Randy,

I'm no expert but on a XenForo board, if you do not respond to an alert for a thread (other than one for likes) you will not receive another alert for the thread until you either respond to the most recent alert sent or post in that thread.

Hope it helps, hate to see you frustrated by software.

MM

Did something else happen? <blink blink>

I am completely lost in this thread. The 661 has since been recalled by Stihl... Randy quit and then returned as an AS sponsor... the holidays have come and gone... and now the poor 661 thread is buried in mindless off topic thread fluff about sponsors, proper thread etiquette, site support, site criticism, vB vs XF forum tools, English training (do not use falling dawgs?), other site plugs, criticisms and references, the mentally disabled putting the hate on Randy's saw mods, etc. etc.

thread off topic.jpg

Its like typing to keep up with the Kardashians. And yes, I take full responsibility for some of the tangents myself... but... maybe it is time to bail out and lock this thread? No offense to Randy... or the site mods... or other sponsors... or the poor 661 being modified or its owner.

bang head here.jpg

Did something else happen? <blink blink>

I am completely lost in this thread. The 661 has since been recalled by Stihl... Randy quit and then returned as an AS sponsor... the holidays have come and gone... and now the poor 661 thread is buried in mindless off topic thread fluff about sponsors, proper thread etiquette, site support, site criticism, vB vs XF forum tools, English training (do not use falling dawgs?), other site plugs, criticisms and references, the mentally disabled putting the hate on Randy's saw mods, etc. etc.

View attachment 326369

Its like typing to keep up with the Kardashians. And yes, I take full responsibility for some of the tangents myself... but... maybe it is time to bail out and lock this thread? No offense to Randy... or the site mods... or other sponsors... or the poor 661 being modified or its owner.

View attachment 326370

right...so, what's the problem?

:p

Randy,

I'm no expert but on a XenForo board, if you do not respond to an alert for a thread (other than one for likes) you will not receive another alert for the thread until you either respond to the most recent alert sent or post in that thread.

MM

It's been happening to me as well. All of a sudden it dawns on you that you haven't seen any updates from a thread you're subscribed to. You check the thread and bingo, another 4 pages have been added and you didn't even know.

Randy,

MM

It's been happening to me as well. All of a sudden it dawns on you that you haven't seen any updates from a thread you're subscribed to. You check the thread and bingo, another 4 pages have been added and you didn't even know.

And these issues are enough to make me really hate this new software.....

I agree the thread is off on a different tangent but Randy was going to link to another 661 build thread a while back.
The no falling spikes in England had me very confused. They are important on small or large trees and on small or large saws.

Well Kevin, I do business on the site and the ad in my sig is my way of advertizing. If the thread is moving, and I don't post.....my sig ad is lost.

Making that understood has been like pulling teeth.....

I agree the thread is off on a different tangent but Randy was going to link to another 661 build thread a while back.
The no falling spikes in England had me very confused. They are important on small or large trees and on small or large saws.

They have been listening to SawTroll, who as I recall, removes his saw spikes as a nuisance. Me, I lever the crap out of my saw dawgs in cuts. The UK falling method is like this thread: confusing, contradictory, and people seem to thrive on the controversy and mud slinging. The politics of chainsaws.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Latest posts

Back