Mastermind Meets The MS661 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy,

I noticed your new sig ad doesn't mention the requirement to run 40:1 or more oil to gas mix. Been doing some cyphering after I finally got my calculator thawed out. I'm hoping to get a saw to you this year but my mix is 40.13142857142857:1 when I include stabilizer. Would you mind putting in your ad that 40.13142857142857:1 or more oil is OK?

Thanks,
Hu

I did a compro between this 661 (and it's not all it can be) and a 066 I just built. It cut a 21 second cut, and the 066 cut a 22. The 395 knocked of a 18.something.

That's pretty good considering the 661 is mild....and I know what your 066s and 395s are!
I need to come run the 661....and more importantly shoot the breeze with you, Its been awhile :).

That's pretty good considering the 661 is mild....and I know what your 066s and 395s are!
I need to come run the 661....and more importantly shoot the breeze with you, Its been awhile :).

Get you ass up here.......but wait till the weather is better. The roads here are really bad....

Hooray 395xp!:laugh:

What no 9010 Love? I mean, I realize that this thread is modding the holy grail 661 for more holiness but jeesh...
(I did love my 660 when it wasn't wearing it's 36" bar and the 1 395 I've ran pulled like I thought the 660 should have). I would love to play with one of Randy's ported 395s and the new 661. I would bet that had my 660 been ported by Randy or Brad or... I would have loved it a bit more, oiling notwithstanding... Everyone should get the Aussie oiler.

Now how do I get back to TN???

I know right? I ran the 044 a lot on Saturday cutting the logs down to 18' lengths so I could load em up on my trailer. It's easier to make a few cuts in the wood lot at my friend's house and transport the logs long and then process them at home. I brought 11 18' Oak logs home in one trip. A whole lotta btu's in that bunch.

I know right? I ran the 044 a lot on Saturday cutting the logs down to 18' lengths so I could load em up on my trailer. It's easier to make a few cuts in the wood lot at my friend's house and transport the logs long and then process them at home. I brought 11 18' Oak logs home in one trip. A whole lotta btu's in that bunch.

Yup, I try to bring my wood home in log form too. Nothing easier than loading 18 rounds at one time in 1 log!

I want to come help buck them up. That's a lot of fun there.
I have at least 2 more similar loads to bring in and then I'll shoot ya a text. Probably be a few weeks. I can only go pull on the weekends and it seems like it always rains on Friday. This past Sat worked flawlessly.

Back