• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mastermind Ported 088

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samdweezel05

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Too many saws and not enough time. I have several 880's I need to finish building and one of them will go back to Randy to be ported so this one is no longer needed. It has had less than two tanks of gas put through it since I go it back in April. Brand new OEM piston and rings installed right before Randy ported it. Randy also installed new crank bearings and seals wile he was in there. This is not a toy. It was run by several people at the GTG here in New York earlier this year and they were all impressed. I was going to use it as a milling saw but my life has taken a turn and time is no longer available. Saw is in very good condition with one small chip in the top cover (last picture shows the chip in the left rear corner). Saw is being sold PHO.

Trades I would consider would be for a firearm. I am looking for another very nice 1911 or other pistols. Any one have a S&W 686 in Midnight Black?

Cash price is $1200.

into browning over unders? Browning citori white lightnin 12ga26" barrels. With box about a hundred rounds throu it other than that it lives in a safe I bought it new in 2009. I'd want more than the power head.

Kinda funny as I have a vey clean identical looking 088 with the same chip out of the cover and Masterminded as well.

When a person ain't paying enough attention to em, they snatch the rope outta your hand and slap the hell outta themselves. Gotta be committed when you pull that rope. :laugh:

When a person ain't paying enough attention to em, they snatch the rope outta your hand and slap the hell outta themselves. Gotta be committed when you pull that rope. :laugh:[/QUOTE
Damn, never had an experience like that, I need a bigger saw! :laugh::laugh: Russ

Too many saws and not enough time. I have several 880's I need to finish building and one of them will go back to Randy to be ported so this one is no longer needed. It has had less than two tanks of gas put through it since I go it back in April. Brand new OEM piston and rings installed right before Randy ported it. Randy also installed new crank bearings and seals wile he was in there. This is not a toy. It was run by several people at the GTG here in New York earlier this year and they were all impressed. I was going to use it as a milling saw but my life has taken a turn and time is no longer available. Saw is in very good condition with one small chip in the top cover (last picture shows the chip in the left rear corner). Saw is being sold PHO.

Trades I would consider would be for a firearm. I am looking for another very nice 1911 or other pistols. Any one have a S&W 686 in Midnight Black? DEAR SAMDEEZEL05, I WAS CHECKING IF YOU RECEIVED MY OTHER MESSAGES. I WANTED PHONE NUMBER OR I WILL SEND YOU MINE THANKS BUCK AN A TIME TO CALL

Cash price is $1200.

I might also consider a very clean 441 mtronic or 460/461 as partial trade.

I will send you my number Buck.

Back