• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mastermind Stihl 441c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tnshaker

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Mastermind Stihl 441c for sale. Saw was bought new and sent to randy before it touched wood. Randy made a couple test cuts and I cut an few cookies. Less than half a tank ran. Saw is perfect and looks as good as any new one at the dealer. Also has outer felling spike. This saw cost $900 plus tax and $250 to port. Comes with Stihl 20" es bar and currently has an 8 pin. Have a 24 total that can go with the saw or will sell pho. Will sell for $1000.00 with 20 es bar or pm me for other bar combos with prices.

Can't upload pics for some reason. Saw is brand new. Pm me a phone # and I will text pics.

This saw is unbelievably strong...strongest 70cc saw I have run. Just hate to scratch it up and have plenty of saws.....of course always looking for part trade....maybe not as new as this so I won't be afraid to scratch it...lol.

R model? Anything in particular you looking for in trade?

Not an r model..regular handle as I am not a huge fan of the 3/4 or full wrap handles. would love an ms 440 as part trade or 372 in good shape. Will entertain Stihl and husky as part trade.

Ok only husky I have is a 288 right now. Unless you're interested in it I don't have nothing to trade on.

I do not know why everyone thinks that, but that is not the case. Let me put on my Saw Troll hat here:

From der Stihl web site: To help you identify model features, look for these corresponding symbols: C = Comfort feature, E = Easy2Start™, Q = an additional chain braking system, R = wrap handle, and M = STIHL M-Tronic™.

And more specifically to my question, there are currently 2 models available, the 441 C-Q, and the 441 C-M. The later is the M-tronic one.

Good info. I thought the C being on them now was for the mtronic since you see that on all the starters now.

It is m tronic.....dealer only keep the 441c-m here.....no one keeps the c-q so that is why most people just refer to the c as m tronic.

Possibly could work out a trade on the 288 plus cash. My brother has a love affair with 288's lol! So I could use the 288 as leverage on some of his saws...lol

It's a C-M model

I can't believe he's selling it. He called me up the tell me how stout it was, beating four ported 372s.

I'd love to have it........I'd trade two 372XPs for it right now.

For that price, I am very tempted. <old AS monkey moniker needed here> A smooth screaming Masterized 441. My 044 beats me up if I use it all day, and I have been looking at getting a smoother 365 x-t and making it into a 372, or a 441M. If it were only an R model with the 3/4 wrap and PNW side cover. But even still... a grand... drooling... gaddam CAD! No, not CAD, a saw that I need to avoid tendonitis and whitefinger. Yah. That's it. Maybe I can write it off as a medical expense under Obamacare?

It is veryyyyyyyy smooth. I promise u will be shocked with how it runs. Wish a 440 could run even close.

20" with 8 pin and 24" with 8 pin. We have really hard but not very big wood here compared to the west coast guys.

Back