• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mastermind Stihl 441c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking seriously about taking randy up on it..if someone does not have cash in the next couple of days I will. It is a monster for sure.

That stinks....nothing I hate worse than going to the dentist...and having to drop a grand on it makes it that much worse.

To anyone here lurking or thinking about buying this saw, the builder is offering to trade TWO of the best saws that Husky ever made for it, and one is modded. If you look at the Mastermind Youtube vids of his 441 modded saws, they cut full bar buried hardwood cookies like they are made of cardboard.

That all SCEAMS BUY IT! Damn teeth and needing crowns so I can eat... and all this getting old crap.

Yea but what can ya really tell from cutting a few cookies...I'd at least need a few days in the woods with it! anyways, hopefully the OP will send it back to ya, at least he knows you're reputable and he knows your address already, heck he could even put it back in the box you sent it in if he stills got it

No box needed. I live 45 minutes from randy. I was it good shape a couple months ago and hurt my shoulder. After not being very active for 2 months and not being as good of shape suddenly it feels heavy. Shoulder still giving me fits.

Back