• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mastermind Stihl 441c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's still available I can get you money Monday, can't seem to send messages..? Would need shipping to Oz.
Cheers, Andy

It's your doing Randy! I've got two of your saws already and they work, oh boy do they work. Can't pass up the possible chance of another, hope I'm not stepping on your toes though

Sorry ....accepted a trade just today. Would love to have shipped it to Australia mate.... as a majority of my do workers are from there.

Sorry ....accepted a trade just today. Would love to have shipped it to Australia mate.... as a majority of my do workers are from there.

No worries at all mate, had to wait for some money or I'd have been in touch before, thanks anyway.

Nice! That's a good friend, Randy, and I'm sure it goes both ways, one of mine gave me a 288XP and I now let him use your saws, no one else gets near them! Seriously though, mates and family is what life is all about, I'd drive a 700 miles to help a mate, hell, used to drive 700 miles to see my Mum.
By the way, I hear you can port a 441cm....

I would love a shot at that saw Mastermind can get in touch with me new 261mm

Latest posts

Back