• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Mcculloch 101 / 125 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colton T

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to buy a GEM box kart muffler or chrome round style kart muffler for my mcculloch 101. Also looking for 101 starter (short cup). . . I will trade someone my 125 starter if interested?

Thanks and happy holidays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to buy a GEM box kart muffler or chrome round style kart muffler for my mcculloch 101. Also looking for 101 starter (short cup). . . I will trade someone my 125 starter if interested?

Thanks and happy holidays!

Do you have the shallow (narrow) shroud? Most 101s run the thick shroud and use the same starter as the 125.

Yeah I have a narrow shroud I would like to put on rather than the 125 one.

Thanks! Now just need the muffler.

I may have a used shallow cup I would trade. But unfortunately I can't get to it till after the new year.

I may have a used shallow cup I would trade. But unfortunately I can't get to it till after the new year.

I haven’t purchased the pawl yet as I was going to see about cutting mine down 1st. I’m not sure how they are held on yet but looks very simple. Thinking the hole in the middle is just a threaded hole.

I haven’t purchased the pawl yet as I was going to see about cutting mine down 1st. I’m not sure how they are held on yet but looks very simple. Thinking the hole in the middle is just a threaded hole.

It is, it's reverse threads (clockwise to loosen) on the rope rotor. I take the front cover off and clamp the rope rotor in my vise with some rags, and then
unscrew the pawl cup. They're usually on there pretty good so you'll need a small cheater bar of some kind.

Thanks for the advice. Reverse thread would have thrown me off.

This is what I have. The pictures show the two different size starter drivers. Willing to trade for your full-size if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_20191225_100439.jpg
    IMG_20191225_100439.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20191225_100419.jpg
    IMG_20191225_100419.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
This is what I have. The pictures show the two different size starter drivers. Willing to trade for your full-size if needed.

Just got mine off. Doesn’t look like it can be easily shortened so I am more than happy to trade if that works for you?

Latest posts

Back