McCulloch BP-1 update

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bill!

Bill, I was not thinking when I sent you the starter rope guide, I need to send you the 'guide cup' thats fits in the top of the handle. That's the part that will cut the starter cord when worn.
I'll get one in the mail Mon.
Mark, If you need one also let me know.
Jim

No need to mail one out now. I am sure we can trade boxes down the road

Hi,I was just saying that I have all the pages,there's a lot, for the repair manual on the BP-1,specs,repair data,diagrams explaining the motor etc,if they'll help you at all I'll forward them to you. :D

OK,I'll scan the pages and try(!) to post them on this thread. It's good complete info,I'm happy to contribute it. I'll try later on after I'm done work today.:msp_thumbup:

BP-1 Manual- 5 pages.

I hope this works ok,here goes...I'm trying to display the pages here now...

View attachment 197184View attachment 197185View attachment 197187View attachment 197191View attachment 197192

Well if I didn't make any blunders the pages should be here. The fabled,elusive BP-1 repair manual! Yes I know they are kinda' cruddy looking,but if you'd been dragged around for 40 years and living in a moldy box you wouldn't look too good either.
I hope this is the stuff you guys need,it's interesting reading too. I hope you guys can blow these images up ok to see and use them.

Back