McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like everytime I think I'm getting somewhere with it it decides it wants to do somethin else.

Bad part is I need a bigger saw have a few big trees that need to be cut up I know my 10-10 will cut but I don't want to push it. One is everybit 2 1/2 foot wide at the base. The other is slightly bigger both are atleast 100ft and they are lying in my neighbors backyard luckly it's the part they don't use and it's a rental house so the owner rarely comes around.

It does joey I'm going to fill the carb back up one more time cause it seems it's not keeping fuel in the carb.

SHIPPING DEPARTMENT IS OPEN - limited Holiday hours.

Just need some boxes:

To California. Screws neatly packed, labeled and given by Joey. Should be complete less chain brake, broken OP lever and one screw.

IMG_3568.JPGIMG_3561.JPG IMG_3562.JPG

To Vermont. NOS

IMG_3567.JPG IMG_3566.JPG IMG_3565.JPG IMG_3564.JPG

To Alabama for PM805 under construction by Joey for yours truly. :chainsaw:
IMG_3563.JPG
Hopefully these will go out this week. :chop: Ron

You-will-rock.jpg

You-Rock.jpg

Thanks Ron You rock!

Last edited:
Happy New Year

Joe, Andy, Mark, Bryan, Jim, Tim, Ron, Ted, Skip, Chuck, Dave, Max, Frank, Terry and Steve.;)

ODW

PS: I made up half of those names to cover anyone extra who comes along.:laugh:

Happy new year to you too! Sometimes my name gets thrown around in a good way:D

The parts to get going on the CP-70 should all be here Friday so look forward to a lot of reassembly pictures soon!

My guess is that one is more "super" then the other. Damn these Macs. I hate to see them start to outnumber the Stihl's.

I have a chance of getting this, but I was hoping that someone had some info on it.
7-10-003-jpg.325456

Bryan that's really cool. Never seen that AF cover decal before. Also never seen a PM-700 or 7-10A variant with the cold weather AF cover before (have seen it on SP-70 and SP-80 saws). Does it have the 'heat stove' assembly on the right side of the saw? Mark H is going to be VERY interested in that saw methinks. I sure am (although I'm just interested for 'academic' reasons and not to add it to the collection like Mark will be). I see that it's the early style 7-10A with the combination kill switch/throttle lock/comp release thumb lever.

My guess is that one is more "super" then the other. Damn these Macs. I hate to see them start to outnumber the Stihl's.

Resistance is futile Phil.

So.... you're saying that by day it's a typical 7-10a, but by night, it wears a caped costume and fights crime?

These 70cc Macs are tough hombres already. That Super is a unique saw, and appears to be wearing a cape right now.:D

And regarding never leaving, I can always throw a mattress in the back of one of my 300td's. It's like the adult version of the racecar bed, and a classy lifestyle choice.

I was hoping to at least get a spot in the heated shop. Will work for beer.

Back