McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what process are you guys using to embed your videos? None of the recently uploaded videos open for me using Chrome on my laptop or my phone -- and I refuse to use Tapatalk for any number of reasons. Also don't want to screw around downloading these .mov files just for a 20 second clip. That said, I would like to be able to conveniently watch em with a simple click if there's a better way to embed them in a post.

So what process are you guys using to embed your videos? None of the recently uploaded videos open for me using Chrome on my laptop or my phone -- and I refuse to use Tapatalk for any number of reasons. Also don't want to screw around downloading these .mov files just for a 20 second clip. That said, I would like to be able to conveniently watch em with a simple click if there's a better way to embed them in a post.
I just insert video from phone use Attach files button on then post reply , I believe it can’t go very long maybe 30 seconds but could be wrong.

So is this a professional recommendation as a swamp butt cure? Asking for a friend.
Well if swamp butt is a concern, there's all sorts of sports related stores . They have different "performance enhancing" boxers, which is what I recommend . They breathe and wick moisture away from you ,which is a plus in 100° weather! BTW the term ( performance enhancing) cracked the Ms. Up pretty quickly.
The shirts swap is because I'm in uniform at work and have to be presentable to the public if I'm in a public area.

No never thought about it.
I was just thinking about it because I've seen where porters have said open ports make a saw lazy as far as RPM recovery. I know the 661 and 651 stihls have a different port design, the ms651 is designed for 3rd world use where fuel quality is suspect .
It might be a cool experiment to make a closed port PM800 and se how it does , timing would definitely depend.

One of the rechromed cylinders going in that one?
I expect. May be a while. I dont powder coat but I may send this one out to a guy to try it. If I like it I will get setup to powder coat myself. This saw was picked up last fall. I knew the Jug was bad, just procrastinated tearing it down. I am not the first to break her in half. Lot of half a$$ing done on this one by whoever "rebuilt" it. As ya'll know its sometimes amazing what you see others do to saws lol.

Latest posts

Back