member TBONE,,,,hospital,critical..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel as good as I did before all this crap ! But after the heart doc visit yesterday , I have to get more test done on my heart. That crap I had was hard on it plus it wasn't the best before that I guess ? Don't understand that cause I never felt bad before or now ?
I will go along with what ever they want to see if anythings wrong. Can't hurt me ! LOL
T, if the drs put you on a 'statin' drug to cut the chlosterol down, it'll negate the affects of any antibiotic you're on. Have a good pharmacist check that they don't interact (if you're still on antibiotics).
Hang in there!

T, if the drs put you on a 'statin' drug to cut the chlosterol down, it'll negate the affects of any antibiotic you're on. Have a good pharmacist check that they don't interact (if you're still on antibiotics).
Hang in there!

Thanks for the tip !
I am off most all the drugs now ! Doing fine !

In case you were wondering where Tbone,,John went..

Early morning on the 24th Johns wife brought him to the emergency room at the hospital.

they admitted him to critical care.

they found he had pneumonia..

blood pressure was way out of whack so they worked on that.

blood oxegen count way down so they worked on that.

the infection is now in his blood and fighting that.

reportedly in lot's of pain and they have to be carefull how to treat that with his back problems and laying down so long.

mostly pretty well out of it and incoherent but in a lucid moment he wanted his smart phone so he could get on AS !!..

Yestday he came to and went whacko,found a tube down his throat and needles and tubes and stuff stuck in him and lost it..

fighting off the nurses and DR's they had to restrain him... not at all like John..

they ended up paralyzing him induced coma,whatever to keep him imobile along with sedating him heavily.

His wife said they brought in a special bed that he sinks out of site in and keep turning him to keep blood circulating.

four days now and it seems not much progress for the good..pretty much out of it most of the time now.

his wife and family keep vigil bedside constantly..

The DR's have no reason to believe he wont make it but everybody was hoping for some signs of improvement by now.

John has befriended many of us and has been a wonderfull member here on AS..

By tomorrow i hope to have an AD for him at the hospital for those that want to send a get well card.

If you feel like it offer up a prayer when you can,,may help ??

And thank the owners of this site for allowing so many people with a like minded interest to get together and make some good friends like John.

If and when i get an AD for cards i will post it here.

His wife said if anybody has thier phone number they can call to well wish,,however i cant give the number out.

most updates are posted in the " fight " thread,,..

Just in case you wondered why his post count dropped :(

Ron..
Speedy recovery from your friends in Australia hope you are well soon missing your posts

Back