Merry Christmas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry christmas to you and everyone out here. And to all of you down south I see that the weather could be severe today . We dont need that on christmas day or any other day .

Merry Christmas everone on duty today hope its nice and quite

Yeah they say the weather I'd gonna be bad tonight and in the morning here but even worse down farther south

I don't know where your at in al but hope you make it
With all the tornado going on down there

i know i am late but merry christmas to everyone
i did got most everything i wanted this year and no i am not bsing either,,, 1) to have a decent day and not feeling like i got run over,, it was a pretty good day,,2) to have snow,, well its on the way,, better late then never :D:D,,,3) and i didn't get it but ohhh well,, a nice shiny 395xp,, well i did get 2 out of 3 so i am not complaining

Merry Christmas to all you saw dudes out there (and saw gals as well). Its been a great day here. For me its not
about what I am able to get, but what I am able to give that matters. Thank God for a great year with many
undeserved blessings - if I make it to a new year I hope it is even better than this one. Happy New year
to you all as well!

Latest posts

Back