Meteor Cylinder Quality

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you use one of these cylinders on a saw you're paying $250 to have ported?

• Total voters
WatsonR, you're right. I do owe you an appology. I already did that with Mastermind and have been thinking all day that I should probably do this publicly. While I stand by my opinion of the quality, the way I went about this was in very poor taste. I have given both of you guys every reason to be upset with me. For that, I am sorry. To be honest, I'm embarrassed as well. I thought I had learned this lesson, but obviously not. I let my passion and strong opinion get in the way of my better judgement. Moving forward, I will do my best to temper my opinions with better judgement.

I had the best intentions for this thread and honestly was hoping you wouldn't step in it. Nothing wrong with strong opinion except when it becomes en-twined with strong emotion...... passion and emotion are confusing sometimes. Wipe your feet off, I can take it for both of us.

The first to ask for a hug will be punched in the face or receive one of these :buttkick: then sent packing.

Moving on.... get a discount on any Meteor kit if you contact me in the next ten minutes....:taped: I've been staring at this reply contemplating hitting the send button for more than ten minutes now..... but I have another window open and see another Meteor thread with pictures starting... I'm out

I had the best intentions for this thread and honestly was hoping you wouldn't step in it. Nothing wrong with strong opinion except when it becomes en-twined with strong emotion...... passion and emotion are confusing sometimes. Wipe your feet off, I can take it for both of us.

The first to ask for a hug will be punched in the face or receive one of these :buttkick: then sent packing.

Moving on.... get a discount on any Meteor kit if you contact me in the next ten minutes....:taped: I've been staring at this reply contemplating hitting the send button for more than ten minutes now..... but I have another window open and see another Meteor thread with pictures starting... I'm out

You are a heck of a great guy for me to deal with as well. I send in an email late last night.......get a reply within minutes. The order goes out this morning.

:bowdown:

So......no huh then? ####. :(

You are a heck of a great guy for me to deal with as well. I send in an email late last night.......get a reply within minutes. The order goes out this morning.

:bowdown:

So......no huh then? ####. :(

Thanks! Order shipped. So are you my friend, so are you!

That's kind of mushy... line up for punches here>>>>>>>> Crap, no down arrow to point my sig out:laugh:

Last edited:
I'm sure he will........we pass that #### around at GTGs. :msp_ohmy:

Ya know the more I think about it, I dont think its going to work out Chuck. Ive been hearin' this stuff for a while and didnt wanna believe it. You can go ahead and keep your kooties, and stuff...

Oh, and at Madsens, they had a box of full wraps for 066's, on clearance for $39.95, I dug through the whole box hoping there would be some husky ones.!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR there was not.

Oh, and at Madsens, they had a box of full wraps for 066's, on clearance for $39.95, I dug through the whole box hoping there would be some husky ones.!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR there was not.

Oh I hope you grabbed a few, ya know for your buddies on AS and all.

You're running the wrong brand of saws Will...

:jester:

Oh I hope you grabbed a few, ya know for your buddies on AS and all.

I bought two just to have them. $40 for a new full-wrap for any saw is a good deal. Well, any non-Chinese saw.

This is my homemade pizza for us fatboys. :msp_tongue:

267017d1355188785-pizza1-jpg

View attachment 267017

girls too?

Easiest and best homemade pizza is to use Naan bread as the crust. Precook your choice of toppings (mushrooms, onions, sausage, etc.), put the naan right on the grill grates till the bottom edges brown up, flip and add your choice of sauce, cheese and toppings. Pull off when the cheese has melted and dig in! Super quick and very little mess, tastes as good as the choices you make.

I was going to suggest changing the topic to something not so inflammatory a few pages back (like maybe, politics) but I'm glad to see that everyone settled down!

Easiest and best homemade pizza is to use Naan bread as the crust. Precook your choice of toppings (mushrooms, onions, sausage, etc.), put the naan right on the grill grates till the bottom edges brown up, flip and add your choice of sauce, cheese and toppings. Pull off when the cheese has melted and dig in! Super quick and very little mess, tastes as good as the choices you make.

I was going to suggest changing the topic to something not so inflammatory a few pages back (like maybe, politics) but I'm glad to see that everyone settled down!

I see that you've been a member since '05......I'm certain you've seen much worse. :cool2:

Latest posts

Back