Meteor Piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonden

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have got my new Stihl 460 piston from my seller in Greece and was surprised when i got new style piston pin circlips .the last 066 piston i ordered had the other style that looks like a G.
What kind of circlips do you get when ordering Meteor pistons View attachment 269098.

I have got my new Stihl 460 piston from my seller in Greece and was surprised when i got new style piston pin circlips .the last 066 piston i ordered had the other style that looks like a G.
What kind of circlips do you get when ordering Meteor pistons View attachment 269098.

I put a meteor in my 260 a couple of months ago and the clips were just round. Same as the Stihl clips.

Just ordered Meteor and it was shipped today will see when it gets here; being that it's Christmas I don't think I'll get it till the end of the week or the start of next week. The Meteor that I have here (3) are not the "G" style

Latest posts

Back