Mini Skid Steer Or Mini Loader

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duffer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
HEY GUYS I WOULD LIKE A LITTLE INPUT ON IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A MINI LOADER OR A MINI ARTICULATED LOADER. THE VERMEER DEALER HERE HAS A MINI SKID STEER (DEMO) FOR 15K WHEEL MODEL 40 IN, WIDE. THE MINI LOADER I WOULD HAVE TO BUY NEW OR USED GATES ARE NOT REALLY A PROBLEM, I AM THINKING MORE OF THE TURF, ALSO 15K IS A GOOD PRICE. YOUR FEED BACK WOULD BE WELL APPRECIATED:confused:

that looks very good but i am looking for size also, it does not look turf friendly.

Last edited:
We bought a Dingo in April and a grappel for it in october, It is awesome. I am amazed by the size of the logs i can load into the truck or trailer. I can run over a lawn all day and then go over it with the back pack blower and you wouldn't know i was there. We also use a crane 1-2 days a week, so when the piece is set down i can move the wood out of the way and feed the brush into the chipper. A mini is good because you can jump on and off as needed.

well i ended up buying a s600 kobota diesel (vermeer wheel model) i was never able to demo a boxer there are no dealer here. it was not new but from the dealer with 77 hours only so i have full warranty, got it with bucket,and the grapple,i know its 41 inches wide but i don't mind, it can lift 600lbs, at 80 inches has a 13.9 hydraulic pump for operating accessories,i will let you follow arborist know how it really works soon thanks the D;) uffer

ASV RC-50 turf tracks, dingo with a branch manager grapple. The ASV is extremely turf friendly, and the ride is smooth. It is the only piece of equipment that I have not gotten stuck.

Last edited:
I hear if you don't want to tear up the grass get either a ASV (PREFERED) or a CAT. (Built with ASV parts) But overall ASV is in the lead.

Latest posts

Back