Mini skid.....who has one and what kind?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bobcat dealer next to my yard just got a vermeer 650tx in on trade with 800 hours for 10k.

No, im thinking of a new one. I have one with less hours. I think its a 2009 and diesel. I can get contact info if you want.

The sk650 are out of production. They have a 32 hp kubota diesel engine. The new 750 has a 24 hp engine and the 755 has the 32 hp turbo engine. The next generation will have to be tier 4 compliant and that's big bucks. Comparatively, a 650 with low hours could be the better buy compared to the 755. Same motor, one is turbo. Is a turbo that much in demand in a small engine doing short trips? 800 hrs on an 09 is really low hours. And 10K? Wish I knew about that one a couple weeks ago. Get ready, the dealerships are going to be getting more and more trades due to the new emissions regs. My dealer can barely keep the 755s in stock.

I know the guy that traded it in and going to talk to him tomorrow. I might make them an offer and buy it.

Tempting...if it was closer to home it would be even more so - but for the price, it still is probably as good of a buy as I'd find if I were ready to buy one (if only I had more storage!)

The bobcat dealer next to my yard just got a vermeer 650tx in on trade with 800 hours for 10k.
Is it a gasoline model? Either way seems like a pretty good price...If its a diesel I think I'll drive up there and buy it just to flip it! That is well below market, as I looked for several months before buying mine.

Back