Mini Steam cleaner or washer?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racerboy832

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone make a mini pressure washer or steam cleaner we can use to clean up small equipment like chainsaws. I have a big sink and would like to be able to wash stuff indoors without making a huge mess.

Commercial kitchens have a hose with an insulated handle and a shower type head that sprays really hot water for rinsing dishes. I don't know what kind of water heater they use. You might be able to use a small tank type heater and turn the temp up high.

Mr. HE:cool:

I have wondered how well one of those "as seen on TV" steam cleaners would work. Would be small enough.

I've been working on a dishwasher for the shop and it seems that most people using them are very happy with how they work.

i have been cleaning a lot a saws lately, and i would suggest purple power (i found it for $5/g at dollar general) and a toothbrush. it will take off years of grease with a little soaking and a coaxing from the brush. a steam cleaner is going to have a certain amount of splatter no matter how small.

I bought one of the Monster 1200 steam cleaners off the TV last year and used it once. It did not work like I thought it would, because the pressure is not high enough. I still use either an ultrasonic cleaner (for parts) or the good ol' parts washer for degreasing. I have used a hot water pressure washer outside with good luck also, but during the winter it's hard.

I have been using alot of purple power. It works good, I just wish they had a mini pressure washer so I could do it in the sink and not outside.

Latest posts

Back