Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andydodgegeek

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Picked up a set of tracks for my skid steer tonight. One way or another I am going to get some wood cut before July!! Really getting tired of this snow.
I am with you on being tired of this snow, I hope we don't get as much as they are forecasting for Thursday and Friday. Enough already.

Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
Bringin the diesel jugs with to work tomorrow morning, hope to be dragging logs tomorrow evening while there's still more snow than mud. Them fancy grapple wearing skidloaders y'all got make me jealous most of the time, but sometimes there's no substitute for traction and ground clearance. Now if I could just remember where the heck my 3point drawbar is...

Fishnuts2

Fishnuts2

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
View attachment 342698

Came home today and this was parked across the road. Sure would be fun to take 'er out on a spin...
Just think of all the possibilities! You could plow this rotten snow, haul in logs to play with, pull a lawnmower or cart, same as those smaller 4 wheelers. Plus you could terrorize the neighborhood.

andydodgegeek

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Our annual Open House is Saturday Apr 12th from 10-3. We can have a few cants ready if anyone wants to come and play. Should be plenty of eats, drinks, and BS for all to partake in!

Should have the graphics on the Scout and have it on display.
Me and Sarah will be there, I'm looking forward to checking out the scout. Who else is all planning on attending?

GrizzlyAdams86
Just think of all the possibilities! You could plow this rotten snow, haul in logs to play with, pull a lawnmower or cart, same as those smaller 4 wheelers. Plus you could terrorize the neighborhood.

Don't really need to worry about the last part, the neighbors we have now are some of the better ones we've had ever. However everything else it would be great for. Now if I could just get the money for a skidder burning a hole in my pocket...Should be able to make it to the open house on the 12th. If I can get into the garden shed by then I'll try to bring the 2-man Mall with. It makes a great conversation piece. (if someone wants to try to get it to run they're welcome to it)