Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent the majority of the day out in the garage working on the skidsteer. Trying to figure out what is wrong with it. It started acting up at Denny's last weekend. Chasing wires looking for something getting grounded. Not having any luck yet. I hope I don't have to buy a bunch of part's for it, they usually aren't cheap.

Well I know I said I can't handle a 288, but today I aquired a 281 in extremly good shape with a 28" bar.
The Guy said it has been sitting in a house he owns in northern Wis. for 20 years, there is no rust on the steel and the no.'s stamped on top of the piston can be easyly read thru the spark plug hole.
This is an unbeleivably clean saw for its age, comp is 140 and it likes to pull my fingers off, this is going to be interesting.
Also got a 365 special with a scored p&c otherwise in good shape, no bar & chain, project for the winter.

John

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:
Well I know I said I can't handle a 288, but today I aquired a 281 in extremly good shape with a 28" bar.
The Guy said it has been sitting in a house he owns in northern Wis. for 20 years, there is no rust on the steel and the no.'s stamped on top of the piston can be easyly read thru the spark plug hole.
This is an unbeleivably clean saw for its age, comp is 140 and it likes to pull my fingers off, this is going to be interesting.
Also got a 365 special with a scored p&c otherwise in good shape, no bar & chain, project for the winter.

John
:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

Latest posts

Back