Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does the location of the handle make it more fair?
Leverage and those saws don't run like a typical rear handle saw.
Top handle saws are a breed of there own. Had my echo out dead wooding pines and taking down lots of boxelder today. It's was going like a bat out of hell

On a more serious note I hope everyone survived the storms this morning.

I'm up at the cabin where we just had rain but neighbors back home sent me pictures and every house in the neighborhood will be getting new siding and roofing. My west wall looks like someone shot it with buckshot. First HO insurance claim for me ever.

On a more serious note I hope everyone survived the storms this morning.

I'm up at the cabin where we just had rain but neighbors back home sent me pictures and every house in the neighborhood will be getting new siding and roofing. My west wall looks like someone shot it with buckshot. First HO insurance claim for me ever.
Wish I had some tree damage and hail was corn kernel size. Why is mother nature so scared of me

IMG_0239.jpg

Neighbor. Did a little 40V (pole saw), and planning a little 120V (main stem) cleanup.

This happened yesterday, but now she has 67,000 other Xcel customers ahead of her, 'cause she still has power, even though the line is on the ground.

Philbert

View attachment 584499

Neighbor. Did a little 40V (pole saw), and planning a little 120V (main stem) cleanup.

This happened yesterday, but now she has 67,000 other Xcel customers ahead of her, 'cause she still has power, even though the line is on the ground.

Philbert
You need a voltage sign as a profile pic

That hail is interesting stuff. It was able to puncture window screens and the roof on my patio set but didn't crack any unprotected windows or the table on my glass patio set.

Neighbor's camper had both skylights blown out by hail and it cracked the safety glass on side window as well. Other neighbor had that corrugated fiberglass roofing on his porch and that looks like a sieve now.

"Xcell Staging Area ->" Signs all around Ridgedale, swung in this morning. There were at least 100 boom trucks, electrical service trucks in the south parking lot, all different colors. Looks like Xcell is spending some of their spare cash.

Chainsaw Races July 22!!!

Just a reminder - Organized by the Redneck Chainsaw Racers (via the 'Dodgegeeks'), Low key, lots of fun:

July 22, 2017

"5th annual event at the Chicago county Fair at Rush City - we hope to see you all there! It is always a good time and everyone is invited to come and play.

This year, we will have classes for stock, woods ported, and new this year will be an additional unlimited class. We might try a few different things to keep everyone on their toes.

Please plan to arrive between 2 & 3 if you are racing- this allows time to sign in, get our classes put together, and have time to chat a bit before getting started. If you're not there before 3, you will have to park in general parking as the parade will have begun. The fair schedule says 430 start, but we pretty much start whenever the parade ends. 430 is a good time to plan on if you're there to spectate only! If you can make it - great, if you can let us know, even better! Thanks- we look forward to seeing you there!"

Here's a link to the website for the fair schedule...http://www.chisagocountyfair.org/fair-schedule.html

Also on the Redneck Saw Racers Facebook Page.

Philbert

Looks like it's shaping up to be a nice day!
d84f95667732c0997bc4183aace1a8c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back