Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, took a pass at the flyer - please offer suggestions or alternatives! I'd like to bring em to print next week.... Everything about it including the colors are all super easy to change, so please offer feedback!!

attachment.php

Hey, took a pass at the flyer - please offer suggestions or alternatives!

Looks Great!

Minor suggestion: Maybe put quotes around "Redneck Saw Racers", or clarify that it is the Redneck Saw Racers Association? Folks not familiar with this group (meaning anyone not on this thread) might be confused.

Maybe: Sponsored by the "Redneck Saw Racers" Association of St. Croix Valley - A group dedicated to good, clean fun with chainsaws!

Would JD like to add an e-mail address for inquires?

Philbert

I think Philbert's point is a good one. Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm for a name?!?

Happy Birthday, Sarah.

Anyone not at Ward's Bar tonight is a :looser: .

And, Steve, I'm unfortunately going to have to renege on my earlier statement. I recalculated my hours and am going to have to get up very early tomorrow so will NOT be staying until midnight.

Looks Great!

Minor suggestion: Maybe put quotes around "Redneck Saw Racers", or clarify that it is the Redneck Saw Racers Association? Folks not familiar with this group (meaning anyone not on this thread) might be confused.

Maybe: Sponsored by the "Redneck Saw Racers" Association of St. Croix Valley - A group dedicated to good, clean fun with chainsaws!

Would JD like to add an e-mail address for inquires?

Philbert

excellent suggestions! Thank you very much, that is exactly the kind of stuff I was hoping to get. I'll do some tweaking and repost before I actually print this. By the way, any thoughts on how many should be printed? Anyone?

I think Philbert's point is a good one. Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm for a name?!?

Happy Birthday, Sarah.

Anyone not at Ward's Bar tonight is a :looser: .

And, Steve, I'm unfortunately going to have to renege on my earlier statement. I recalculated my hours and am going to have to get up very early tomorrow so will NOT be staying until midnight.

I am starting to think I might have to stop at wards bar after dinner....

Lookout Jasper Arkansas!!! We are on our way! WOO HOO!

1978 Dodge mini home for sale

You will be stylin' and profilin' in that. Some expanded metal around the top, and you should have plenty o room for a saw or thirty, plus supplies.
Does it have a receiver for JD's vise?

Who is the weird looking dude next to Boyd? :D

Hes training to be a mod for this thread. Maybe he'll turn out to be a good one, as we don't have any of them yet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back