Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well what is going on in the world of chainsaws? This thread has been quiet latly. I will revive it. Somebody has a new dodge.

Beefie

I like me a Dodge....

du9uzama.jpg

The Dodgegeeks
Stihlalltheway
Derrick Johnson
old guy
jonsered raket (Dale)
Stihlalltheway's dad

Here is the current list of people attending this weekends races at Pine City. Anymore? Just add your name.

The Dodgegeeks
Stihlalltheway
Derrick Johnson
old guy
jonsered raket (Dale)
Stihlalltheway's dad
Wes Wilcox
Steve NWWI

Here is the current list of people attending this weekends races at Pine City. Anymore? Just add your name.

Hey Andy - some possible "stupid big" GTG wood by you, or maybe just someone's junk, who knows?

Fire Wood

Anyone planning on going to the Almelund threshing show in 2 weeks? There's usually some old saws there, along with the big sawmill and planer running off an old steamer. Not to mention all the other cool stuff...

Planning on spending Saturday up there. One of these years I'll get enough old junk saws fixed up to make a weekend out of it.

Hey Andy - some possible "stupid big" GTG wood by you, or maybe just someone's junk, who knows?

Fire Wood

Anyone planning on going to the Almelund threshing show in 2 weeks? There's usually some old saws there, along with the big sawmill and planer running off an old steamer. Not to mention all the other cool stuff...

Planning on spending Saturday up there. One of these years I'll get enough old junk saws fixed up to make a weekend out of it.

Me and Sarah are planning on going to the threshing show on Saturday. I will have my old 47dodge in it, also thinking I will put the willys on the bed of it. Might throw on an old saw or 2 also.

Me and Sarah are planning on going to the threshing show on Saturday. I will have my old 47dodge in it, also thinking I will put the willys on the bed of it. Might throw on an old saw or 2 also.

Have fun at the threshing show... That's where saw this came from 2 years ago. Local guy bought it for $50. Keep an eye out.. ;)

uvune2um.jpg

epy8e2u4.jpg

Back