Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
St. Croix speedway... Dirt track... well, mud right now. Duane's kids race there. Great for grilling & tailgating

Although, I think Duane has taken the hard way around a few times.....

azenyjyq.jpg

It seems you northern boys live Jonsered country,so I'll give it a shot. I'm looking for a 2186 crankcase and rear handle,I have most of the other parts to complete a 2186. I have the covers and a nice piston and cylinder. Any help getting me a line on these parts would be greatly appreciated. Have a safe holiday and say a short one for the troops out there who won't be doing any partying this weekend.

It seems you northern boys live Jonsered country,so I'll give it a shot. I'm looking for a 2186 crankcase and rear handle,I have most of the other parts to complete a 2186. I have the covers and a nice piston and cylinder. Any help getting me a line on these parts would be greatly appreciated. Have a safe holiday and say a short one for the troops out there who won't be doing any partying this weekend.

Jim Ill see what I can do, It might take me a bit of pestering but I can probably get you a case and tank. Please tell me stumpys gonna make that turn 18000:angry: then tell me i get to run it. Out of curiousity what about a painted 385 case? I imagine les could dig up some 385 stuff. I know I can find a 2186 tank.

Jim Ill see what I can do, It might take me a bit of pestering but I can probably get you a case and tank. Please tell me stumpys gonna make that turn 18000:angry: then tell me i get to run it. Out of curiousity what about a painted 385 case? I imagine les could dig up some 385 stuff. I know I can find a 2186 tank.

Thanks Adam,any and all help is appreciated. I have a 385 case,but like a lot of 385's the crank is bad. I've had these parts so long that I had forgot about them. I was digging through some boxs looking for some 372 parts that have gone missing and found this box of 2186 and 2171 parts. I should have enough parts to put together another 2171 and I still have a box of 2071 parts down at Stumpy's. I've been putting together a care package of older Jonsered parts for you. I'm in no big rush,but scout around and put the word out on the parts and maby I can have it ready for the fall GTG.

Thanks Adam,any and all help is appreciated. I have a 385 case,but like a lot of 385's the crank is bad. I've had these parts so long that I had forgot about them. I was digging through some boxs looking for some 372 parts that have gone missing and found this box of 2186 and 2171 parts. I should have enough parts to put together another 2171 and I still have a box of 2071 parts down at Stumpy's. I've been putting together a care package of older Jonsered parts for you. I'm in no big rush,but scout around and put the word out on the parts and maby I can have it ready for the fall GTG.

Will do Jim, I know of a few places in the hilly parts of the state where big saws still exist. If you sell the 2071 and its clean ill buy it, Ive been looking for a clean 2071. Just dont see them too often, lots of 21's. I recently aquired a mac 15 and a pioneer 600 in good shape. Havent tried the mac and the 600 needs a head gasket atleast. Are they worth a little money to get running? I dont know if these are a dime a dozen or something on the rarer side, the mcculloch looks pretty dang cool and I love the pioneer muffler. Might be up on the trade block though if you know of anyone interested. Do you know how a guy gets ahold of les as well? I know his internets down but I have money Id love to give him!:dizzy:

Will do Jim, I know of a few places in the hilly parts of the state where big saws still exist. If you sell the 2071 and its clean ill buy it, Ive been looking for a clean 2071. Just dont see them too often, lots of 21's. I recently aquired a mac 15 and a pioneer 600 in good shape. Havent tried the mac and the 600 needs a head gasket atleast. Are they worth a little money to get running? I dont know if these are a dime a dozen or something on the rarer side, the mcculloch looks pretty dang cool and I love the pioneer muffler. Might be up on the trade block though if you know of anyone interested. Do you know how a guy gets ahold of les as well? I know his internets down but I have money Id love to give him!:dizzy:

PM me your cell #...
I got Les'...
Maybe you 2 can get lined out...

How about moving Wednesdays weekly meeting to Friday nite at the track? (weather permitting!):msp_biggrin:

Yep! That's kind of what we were thinking.

I didn't do very well in my off road racing adventures today.... I was a little heavy on the steer axle. Spent 1 1/2 waiting to get pulled out. :banghead:

mu9a2y8u.jpg

I didn't do very well in my off road racing adventures today.... I was a little heavy on the steer axle. Spent 1 1/2 waiting to get pulled out. :banghead:

mu9a2y8u.jpg

Rookie drivers:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

mu9a2y8u.jpg

I remember my first time driving a semi too john. :D im game for fridays its easier for me to make and might as well if there is races!

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Well if you guys are moving them to Fridays I might make a weekend out of it. Just finished day 23 strait. Hadn't had any days off. 82 hours last week alone. I need a vacation, with wood cutting involved, Haven't even fired up any saws lately.

Beefie

Back