Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the pictures Andy, Sarah and Philbert.
Philbert I enjoyed your narration(funny guy).
I regret not attending the events this summer. I'm looking forward to participating more this winter when things quiet down.

I have a few pictures to share. Just me and the girls goofin around in the yard. Sorry I haven't quite mastered posting the pictures. I read how to do it but for me it is like rap music, I just don't get it.
The younger daughter is a real tomboy, her older sister not so much.
DF

oh no don't be a suck up, you know she is the worst:msp_w00t:

thinking about monkeyfeast

what yall think?

monkeyfeast? Grilled or deep fried?:hmm3grin2orange:

either way-count me in!

Soooo.... Is it Monkeyfeast??? Or Teatfest??? Either way, we're going to sell a lot of t-shirts!!! And we're ALL going to have the first name Dale on them!

Might as well be monkeyfeast we usually do a lot of eating at these things, and it would make for some cool tshirt designs.

Should be a picture of a confounded looking monkey sitting at a keyboard, trying to type with his newly discovered, opposable thumbs...
:msp_rolleyes:

Should be a picture of a confounded looking monkey sitting at a keyboard, trying to type with his newly discovered, opposable thumbs...
:msp_rolleyes:

monkey_type_haiku.jpg

i never said a monkey could speel,er spill, er spall, um spell.

i'm way behind getting firewood cut, so i was thinking about a gtg.

to make it a little more fun lets see whoes/ what saw can cut the most wood on a qt of gas,stock, ported, piped.

then we can have woodspliter races, who can split a facecord of wood the fastest, without loosing a finger.

then woodpiling races, who can pie a facecord of wood the fastest

then if you realy want to we could do a little saw racing

i will supply all the gas and oil needed, maybe a little food

i think it would make for a fun day, or 2, and i will get my wood cut

so what ya think?

Back