Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sign me up!

14th works for me. October works as well. Any of you guys have any damage from the storms that came thru on wensday? We had 5 tornados come thru my area. Had two trees come down , one on the house and one on my new truck. Still waiting on the adjuster for the house, got a estimate on the truck. Just shy of 6000 in damages. Only had it a week and a hafe . O well nobody got hurt , and got three days of chainsaw work in.

Beefie
so sorry to hear of your damage! I'm feeling a little sheepish about getting whiny about my car getting hail damage done every body panel. First new car in my life and it's going to be probably three to five thousand dollars worth of hail damage repair. Hate to hear that about your new truck, buddy.
:sad4:

so sorry to hear of your damage! I'm feeling a little sheepish about getting whiny about my car getting hail damage done every body panel. First new car in my life and it's going to be probably three to five thousand dollars worth of hail damage repair. Hate to hear that about your new truck, buddy.
:sad4:

Thanks Sara , On another thought when it comes back from the body man it should be all shinny and new like.

Beefie

If you need / want help, give a shout! I'm sure that we can rustle up a few folks!

Philbert

Thanks Philbert for the offer. My neighbors and myself teamed up and we got 16 yards cleaned up in the last 3 days. All I have left to do is some raking. I am taking the night off and going at it again this weekend. I have a crew lined up to help me. If you guys weren't so far away I would say come down, I just don't have a lot of big stuff left for you guys to play with.

Beefie

Results from the Pine County Fair Races

Goodness the week got away from me! Thought I better get those results posted - winners are as follows:

Lithium-Ion class: Philbert (that funky battery powered saw)
under 46cc stock class: Duane Roberts (Dolmar 420)
under 46cc modified class: Sarah Carlson (Dolmar 420)
46-55cc stock class: Duane Roberts (Dolmar 5100)
46-55cc modified class: Sarah Carlson (Stihl 026)
(seeing a trend yet? :msp_w00t:)
56-65cc stock class: Kevin (Husqvarna 562)
56-65cc modified class: Duane Roberts (Stihl 036)
66-75cc stock class: Wes Wilcox (Jonsered 2171)
66-75cc modified class: Andy Carlson (Stihl 440)
76-86cc stock class: JD Glover's Dolmar 7900
76-86cc modified class: Jacob Glover (with Jon's Dolmar 7900)
over 86cc stock class: Adam Tauer (Jonsered 930)
over 86cc modified class: Wes Wilcox (Jonsered 2094)
49SP special class: Adam Tauer
Zip Class: Duane Roberts
Vintage stock class: Andy Carlson (His Dads old Husky L77 )
Vintage modified class: Andy Carlson (Husqvarna 2101)

Last edited:
morning everyone! We are heading over to the Almelund threshing show. Be there with some old saws and the 47 Dodge. Maybe we'll see you there!

Id be there but im all the way in New Hampshire. I am Redneck Saw Racer reppin out here and have had a few people ask about shirts.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Id be there but im all the way in New Hampshire. I am Redneck Saw Racer reppin out here and have had a few people ask about shirts.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Does your job get you all the way out to there or is this a vacation for you, Adam? never been East any further than Chicago, myself.

That almelund threshing show was fun. Didn't see Andy or Sarah there though. Lots of cool old stuff. Only a mile from where we were staying. Will come up next year for that for sure when we have more time.

this weekend works for me, aug 17-18 or 31-1
we have three campers if someone wants to stay

This weekend is a bit short notice for some, it would actually work for me but I don't know about others. The 31/1 would also work for me. Let's see who else can chime in and say what works for them, I will keep my eyes open.

Latest posts

Back