Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this corner, weighing in at 165 lbs, at a height of 5'11", STIHLALLTHEWAY!!!!!
And in this corner, weighing in at fat-hundred lbs, at a height of 6'too many inches, HEDGEROW!!!!!

I can see it now. Sarah, I hope you've got your announcing voice ready.

Bout time we got some good trash talk in this thread...

And that's HUNDREDS!!! As in multiples!!!

Good thing... Since I just spent 3 hours with a Stupid ms 460 that refuses to run due to a bad coil...
If it ain't 1 thing, its another... :msp_angry:

like i always say... the 50:1 isn't the fuel/oil mix, it is the odds a stihl will start!!:bang:

so is any one coming on the 14-15?

You can count me out on that weekend, need to get some cutting done here myself. Hope it decides to cool down a bit. I got a pretty long list of people who want this - n - that cut, and not a lot of time right now.

Thought I would share a little play-by-play of our weekend with all y'all...
Saturday us Dodgegeeks went over to Brahamfest- a festival at the covenant church in Braham with some live music and a car show. Some of you may recall seeing the thread on the Willys, well the fella we bought it from kinda runs the car show part.
anyway, we drove the 47 Dodge over with the Willys on the bed. We hung out, checked out the show, and then they announced the "slow race". Last guy to the finish line without coming to a complete stop wins.

bedeny8e.jpg

Yup. We won. We also received the award "hillbilly pick of the show"- quite an honor!

Last edited:
Back