Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Christmas come and gone, hope you all had a good one. I plan on cutting up some wood out at the boiler this weekend if anyone is looking to run some saws let me know.
It looks like Saturday will be nice weather, Sunday not so much. I would like to join you if possible. I have one other commitment on Saturday that won't take all day.

Andy, hope your cutting goes well and everyone stays safe!

Just to let everyone know that was at the place cutting for us last winter. Remember when the land owners son came over yelling and swearing up a blue streak? I guess we cleaned up things good enough. I didn't hear a peep from him or the Sheriff.

Well my plan is to cut wood in the am and go fishing in the afternoon. All are welcome to join in the festivities. Probably start cutting around 8 and go fishing around 1 or 2. I think I am going to go to fish lake by my house and do some tip upping and maybe jig for some of them big sunnies. If anyone would like to cut or fish or both just reply here. If you need directions pm me. Supposed to be nice out.

Well my plan is to cut wood in the am and go fishing in the afternoon. All are welcome to join in the festivities. Probably start cutting around 8 and go fishing around 1 or 2. I think I am going to go to fish lake by my house and do some tip upping and maybe jig for some of them big sunnies. If anyone would like to cut or fish or both just reply here. If you need directions pm me. Supposed to be nice out.
I wanna go!

Well It looks like it will be me, Sarah, Adam (jonseredraket), and Tim (dieselfitter) cutting in the am. If anyone else would like to join in feel free, should be fun. I will probably just run the skidsteer and let the others buck up the logs. I will have Sarah take some photos.

Have fun cutting and fishing. One more hockey game then the 6 hour drive home. I found a pretty nice 372xp husky up here at a pawn shop for $400. Might have to stop back and bring that home with me.

It was a good time out at Andy and Sarah's. The weather was perfect. I met Adam and stuck him with a new saw, a Jonsered 820. It felt good to get outside and do some actual work. Here is a picture of Adams' new saw.DSCN0964.JPG DSCN0964.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0965.JPG
    DSCN0965.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
I had a great day today. Got to run some saws in great weather. Got that clean old 820 today. I don't think I'm gonna sell that one yet, I didnt have a 820 yet and it'll look great on my shelf next to the other ones. If you really wanted one I have a 920 that's just as clean or a 930 that I could put together. Thanks a lot thoughtl Tim for passing on the deal. I love these old saws. Fishing was nothing special today, few small northerns and one sunny. I'm sure sarah will upload some pics.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 2

I had a great day today. Got to run some saws in great weather. Got that clean old 820 today. I don't think I'm gonna sell that one yet, I didnt have a 820 yet and it'll look great on my shelf next to the other ones. If you really wanted one I have a 920 that's just as clean or a 930 that I could put together. Thanks a lot thoughtl Tim for passing on the deal. I love these old saws. Fishing was nothing special today, few small northerns and one sunny. I'm sure sarah will upload some pics.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 2
It was nice meeting you Adam. I'm glad to see the 820 go to a good home. I've been wanting a saw to experiment with, porting,piping and such. I would like to have something other than a stock saw to bring to a race. Whatever saw I mess with is certain to meet an early death. That one seemed too nice.

Latest posts

Back