Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta try to make over to your place and help out with firewood production, that looks like a good time. I'll wait till it warms up a bit first though.

Saturday I got invited to a little tipup contest put on by a good friend over on pelican lake by St Michael. I Brought my dad, a couple family friends and a few of my cousins along for entertainment. There was 22 people that entered and about a dozen fish caught. My dad and I managed to take 1st and 2nd with a 30" and a 29.5"er. That was worth a pretty good chunk of cash for me and him. As my dad always says I'd rather be lucky then good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 22
Me too. Hopefully we can get something lined up. We need to get back out to the log pile to cut some cants

Good times had with my chainsawing friends. Man did we eat a lot. Not only did we stuff ourselves on newyears eve but then on newyears day we cut wood for a few hours then went to a all you can eat buffet with crab legs. I ate more than my share.

Good times had with my chainsawing friends. Man did we eat a lot. Not only did we stuff ourselves on newyears eve but then on newyears day we cut wood for a few hours then went to a all you can eat buffet with crab legs. I ate more than my share.
I feel sorry for the toilet! I certainly hope its the one at work.........

Latest posts

Back