Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there at 4 am for breakfast Friday morning. Will your neighbors get mad if we had the wood splitters running at 430??? Hi Sarah! How is your day going?? Lol...

Sent from the better side of the river...
Shouldn't be a problem. Maybe we shoot blast a couple hundred rounds thru some pistols before we work the wood pile.

Shouldn't be a problem. Maybe we shoot blast a couple hundred rounds thru some pistols before we work the wood pile.
Perfect! Nothing says good morning like gunfire and tannerite.

Sent from the better side of the river...

Hey, folks, seriously... I do hope a bunch of folks come out! We picked Rush City cuz we got a good response- its MUCH more fun when we got a bunch of folks! We'll have extra saws if ya'll all want to come on out & run something different! Hope to see ya for the races, and come on over on Friday to the Dodgegeeks if you want to cut some wood and eat some tacos!
:)

Hey, folks, seriously... I do hope a bunch of folks come out! We picked Rush City cuz we got a good response- its MUCH more fun when we got a bunch of folks! We'll have extra saws if ya'll all want to come on out & run something different! Hope to see ya for the races, and come on over on Friday to the Dodgegeeks if you want to cut some wood and eat some tacos!
:)
You said the magic word, TACO'S, I'll be there. I'm feeling gassy already.

Latest posts

Back