Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schools and alot of other businesses and activity's closing around here. High for tomorrow is -5 or -9 and lows around -15 to -20 and then add wind of 20-30mph and ya it's plenty cold. I got a good amount of Red Elm and Burr Oak and it keeps us toasty......I do go through a lot more in this kind of weather, though.:chop:

-110º... INSIDE!

fde32c92f6fbb4180d2846b45559e8d5.jpg

You northeners can turn the fan off anytime now. I don't know how you take it...real men and women for sure. Stay safe and warm.

Can any of you recommend a store (with on-line ordering) where I can get some good cheese curds (and other WI cheese products) from? I found a website I can order from but was wondering if somebody here may know of a honey hole for cheese. I brought some curds home from Scott's Charity Cut and have been craving them ever since. Thanks in advance.

Not trying to be a cheese snob (and I do have relatives from Wisconsin), but I think that the curds we used to get from Burnett were 'better' -drier, 'squeakier', more flavorful, etc. Did they used to make their own, say, 5+ years ago (before the new store), or is this some type of dairy nostalgia creeping up on me?

Philbert

Back