Mint 090 off CL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregz

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I nabbed this one owner 090 off CL. Came with the original B/C. I just bought a owners manual off ebay. I'll have to read the book before I fire it up. Saw has been sitting a few years. old time owner said he could not pull start it ,he had no idea about the decomp.I'll post some more photos of with B/C later .
stuffz153.jpg

stuffz155.jpg

stuffz146.jpg

Last edited:
"Didn't know about the decomp"?

I bought a Polaris XCR-800 like that; guy didn't know his wiring harness was unplugged from the ignition key switch. Couldn't start it, I bought it for $500.00.

You should be arrested.:)

Chris I forget,, I am just finishing up my new roof,gutter project and top of my head is my non running 066 that is pi$$ing me off, I'll call this weekend
cheers
gregz

BTW, they make great limbing saws, just a tiny bit tail heavy, throws the balance off. I want to use an 8 tooth gear, but I'm worried about losing power with the hardnose bar.

If you're jealous Greg, I have another one of these bars you can have.

Chris B.

Also, how in the hell can someone miss the decomp? It's right on top.

090shorty_1.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice looking saw! Great score!:cheers: Is that the one out of Silverwood?

BTW, they make great limbing saws, just a tiny bit tail heavy, throws the balance off. I want to use an 8 tooth gear, but I'm worried about losing power with the hardnose bar.

If you're jealous Greg, I have another one of these bars you can have.

Chris B.

Also, how in the hell can someone miss the decomp? It's right on top.

Chris, I sure you would make it Saturday.

On a side note I have plenty of the bars also so if you run out let me know.

Bill

nice!!!

congrats.. now tell us how much.. so we can feel really sick :cry:

Latest posts

Back