• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mint Stihl 362cmr

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Bought this saw from Justin couple weeks back. I've unpacked it and started it. Saw is mint.

Selling it and a few others to fund finishing my kids playhouse. My work slows down in the Winter and it is the perfect time for me to work on this project for them.

$720 shipped 48 cont. Paypal as a gift.

Stihl 362rcm bottoms up.jpg Stihl 362rcm clutch cover.jpg Stihl 362rcm front case.jpg Stihl 362rcm hood.jpg Stihl 362rcm recoil.jpg Stihl 362rcm recoil profile.jpg

Dang...I'd be all about this saw if I hadn't just dropped a grand on parts for other saws. Need to get through the holidays so I can sell off some more of mine.

Bought this saw from Justin couple weeks back. I've unpacked it and started it. Saw is mint.

Selling it and a few others to fund finishing my kids playhouse. My work slows down in the Winter and it is the perfect time for me to work on this project for them.

$720 shipped. Paypal as a gift.

View attachment 385032 View attachment 385033 View attachment 385034 View attachment 385035 View attachment 385036 View attachment 385037
Calm down man. you sale a new saw for the kids playhouse???????? its like to sell the my house for buy a car. i understand to sale it if your family have a real problem , but for the kids playhouse....

Damn Steven, I like what you are doing but you must be getting the shakes going cold turkey like this. Isnt there a 12 step program or something you should enroll in so you don't relapse?

Steven is gonna trade me his finger ported 262 next for an old shoe and a framing hammer.

It's Christmas time you know!
o_O Taking that one to the grave.:heart: :D There's 2 models that really are off limits in my collection- 262 and 288s. My son will get one of each as he comes of age.

Damn Steven, I like what you are doing but you must be getting the shakes going cold turkey like this. Isnt there a 12 step program or something you should enroll in so you don't relapse?

not going cold turkey... just taking my foot off the accelerator and hittin the "cruise" control for a while.:rock:

Calm down man. you sale a new saw for the kids playhouse???????? its like to sell the my house for buy a car. i understand to sale it if your family have a real problem , but for the kids playhouse....
Its all about family id sell anything to make them happy great Christmas present to the kids too, Very nice saw. And totally get the work slowing down part, Hes just clearing the stable for a new batch next year i bet ;)

No. I own a trucking business and contract to the largest barn/portable building business in the Country. I deliver, repo, move, and repair storage buildings for them. Done it for the last ten years. Busy season is always Spring (tax returns and people are ready to get out doors from the winter), summer is steady (but folks are going on vacation) fall is a great time(but it starts to slow down in mid Nov thru Dec) for the holidays. Coast thru Jan and Feb. Back at it next spring.

Latest posts

Back