• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mint Stihl 362cmr

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what the weight of it is. And I have a hard time detecting weight differences in my hands/arms. Saw weight or specs just doesnt concern me especially with these smaller saws. I carry thousands of block a year delivering and setting up storage buildings. I put 4 cap block on my left shoulder and palm a fifth one in my right. Or if it's 8'' block I set them side by side with the web "up" and grip 2 in each hand. After doing that 5 days a week for the last 10 years, a 13lb saw feels like a piece of "shim wood".:D

Blows me away what saws cost now days. When I bought my 361 brand new in 2007 I got a 25" ES bar, an extra chain, a file and guide, a gallon of bar oil, an orange bottle of pre-mix oil, a hat, and one of those orange saw cases for around $600! Soooo glad I bought it when I did cause my income sure hasn't kept up with that inflation!

Latest posts

Back