• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Minty Dolmar 5100S and 7900HD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the MS460 hadn't popped up on the local CL I may have popped on the 7900 to match my 5105. Two saw plan complete for the moment. Free bump anyway...

Are these gone lol, officially

Sent from my non internal combustion device.

I have two very nice/minty Dolmars for sale

5100s - Saw is in great shape. It is almost mint, only exception being a few scratches. It runs perfect and has very few hours on it. I bought it from one of my local enablers(saw shop) who took it as a trade on a new Stihl. L screw was pig rich and it wouldnt idle is the only reason i can find they would have traded it off. This thing pulls 18" 3/8 better than any stock 50cc saw should. You can lean on it till the clutch will slip and it will keep pulling. Comes with 18' 64dl Dolmar laminated sprocket nose bar/like new 72lgx chain. Sugi NOT inc.

Asking $325 shipped PHO or $345 shipped with B+C

7900HD - This saw looks excellent. It has a few insignificant scratches and 3 or 4 marks in the rubber cover on the handlebar.They can be seen in the one picture. It has maybe 10 tanks of fuel through it. It comes with both the HD filter setup and the stock low cover/filter. Saw looks great, starts like it should, idles/revs out etc etc. I'm not sold on the carb being 110% correct. I have a new kit for it but I have not had time to put it in. With that said, I think it is probably ok but I want to be upfront.

SOLD

AJ

View attachment 386797 View attachment 386799 View attachment 386802 View attachment 386805 View attachment 386804 View attachment 386808 View attachment 386810 View attachment 386811 View attachment 386813

Back