Mix ratio ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mastermind uses 32-1, I use 35-1 but anything full synthetic and at least 40-1 is good.
It's not just the piston/cylinder but the bearings too

Unless you run Amsoil then you can run 100:1

:popcorn:

Honestly though I would run 32:1 - 40:1 with a good full synthetic.

wow just a month ago I think I read 100 pages on this topic. I was left a little tired and confused at 3 am when I finally finished my reading the thread, but I think I surmised a good synthetic oil at between 32 or 40-1. Please let's not change it here. I've got a bunch mixed now and my feeble mind can't handle change.:D

40:1 in ported and older saws. 100% synthetic JASO FC or better. Supreme E0 gas with StaBil red. Canola as the 'other' oil now.

I run 32:1 on everything. Like the above post said, its easy to remember. 1 oz. per gallon. I found out that 1/8th cup equals 1 oz. So I took my wife's stainless measuring cup and put it in the tool box to carry with me.

I run 32:1 on everything. Like the above post said, its easy to remember. 1 oz. per gallon. I found out that 1/8th cup equals 1oz. So I took my wife's stainless measuring cup and put it in the tool box to carry with me.

I hope u ment to say 4 oz to gallon lol

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm look at my sig HAHAHAHAHA put it there about a year ago

Yeah, that's what I meant, 4 oz/gallon. You'll have to pardon me, not enough coffee in me .

Aspen new technology and never worry about mixing anymore, better fir your own health and also manditory over here since two years ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back