Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gpt going to ask my wife and see what see says but will probably make it!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

If not im sure there's a motel close!!!!!!!!! But im up for it totally. I got the raffle saw today going to have to wait till monday till i get to run her. Got to work all weekend!!!!!

oh come on flashy tell her that you will have more aniv. in the future she what she says

That sounds like fun! I think I still remember how to get there and maybe it won't be all muddy out back this time!
:greenchainsaw:

Nov. 15th is opening day of Michigan rifle deer season, so a GTG on the 14th isn't feasible:cry:. Maybe someday :cheers:.

Qcome on flashy tell her that you will have more aniv. in the future she what she says Q

her comment might be 'or maybe not'

anyway, That's less than two hours away, so depending on deerhunting plans, I am interested. Like to meet and have faces to attach to some names.

kcj

Count me in! If the date changes, not a problem for me, my schedule is pretty open.

I'd better get down to my buddy's and get that 5-49 two man and see if I can make it run....maybe a two man saw race against JD's nearly infamous Mall 2 man, the one that starred in the first youtube video I ever made...

Tried to embed it, but I'm currently locked out of my youtube account so heres the link:

Mall video

For those that haven't been to one of these, you gotta see it to beleive it. Great fun!

Younger brother Ed sent a message says he needs help cutting up some firewood (up near Superior, WI).

I may just have to pay him a second visit this year...

I will have been back in country and home for two or three days by then, my wife might be ready to get rid of me for a weekend.

Mark

Younger brother Ed sent a message says he needs help cutting up some firewood (up near Superior, WI).

I may just have to pay him a second visit this year...

I will have been back in country and home for two or three days by then, my wife might be ready to get rid of me for a weekend.

Mark

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Back