Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gpt, How far of a drive did you say it was for you down here to Reinbeck? Trying to talk my wife into coming up.

Rick

About 5 hours. Just over 300 miles.
Do you know anybody with the last name McKinley down there. I guess I may have some relation in your neck of the woods.
Ma grew up in Traer.

About 5 hours. Just over 300 miles.
Do you know anybody with the last name McKinley down there. I guess I may have some relation in your neck of the woods.
Ma grew up in Traer.

I'll see what I can do, have to find some sort of incentive for her to go with, she took some good pictures at the last one.

I don't know anyone by that name, heard of some McKinneys, but I grew up in northern Iowa, Chickasaw county. My mother actually grew up in Traer also, ironic. Her maiden name was Blockhus.

Rick

We need some more Stihls around here .

I can help with the stihl problem!!!!!!!!! Going to try to work around my job to try to get off only have one single day left but going to work on it !!!!! Just got the raffle saw fri. tommorrow going to put it into the wood!!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

I can help with the stihl problem!!!!!!!!! Going to try to work around my job to try to get off only have one single day left but going to work on it !!!!! Just got the raffle saw fri. tommorrow going to put it into the wood!!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

It would be fun to have another Snellerized saw to play with at the GTG.

attachment.php
It would be fun to have another Snellerized saw to play with at the GTG.
Oh there will be more than one.
attachment.php

I hear there will be a 2156 there that might need alittle competition.:chainsaw:Last time my 359 was turning 13,700 rpm,this time it will be at 15,000 rpm.I also have a 371XP on the way that will be stock,maybe(alot of time till the 14th).I will have to run the NE346XP abit and get it broke in and the compression up some more,it just screams right now.You can count me in for the 14th.Going to bring my mud boots just in case.

Love to make it but have a conflict.

Had a great time at the Spring GTG J.D. and would sure like to make this one as well. . . My two son's are coming home to hunt, and I've got a date with a huge 12 Pointer that's been showing up on our game cameras. I'd love to have my Cheetah put a 400 gr arrow right where he lives.

Any way I'm sure you guys will have a great time.

Thanks - - Al :cheers:

Back