Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GPT-Gonna cut a load of wood for a needy family again like in the past?:clap:

Ya, probably cut up one truck load anyhow.
Either give to a guy in our church that has had some health issues or call the Interfaith fellowship. Heavy Fuel and I help them cut in the spring. They usually get a couple semi loads and with about 8 guys and a skidsteer we can block it up and split half of it in a morning. They donate to needy veterans and elderly.

Either give to a guy in our church that has had some health issues or call the Interfaith fellowship. Heavy Fuel and I help them cut in the spring. They usually get a couple semi loads and with about 8 guys and a skidsteer we can block it up and split half of it in a morning. They donate to needy veterans and elderly.

Sounds GOOOOOOOD to me! Talked to the DOLMAR GOODY MAN today-Should have plenty of Stuff to pass out-Maybe even that pair of chaps that HEAVYFUEL has in the sleeper of the K-whopper!

I heard Celine Dion is going to be in your neck of the woods that weekend. I hope you got your tickets early.:hmm3grin2orange:

Who's that ??? Celine Dion

Are you telling me Metallica .........Im game then....:cheers::cheers:

GF likes Nickelback.......Stihls ....Dolmars ........Jreds.......and last Huskys.....

Sounds GOOOOOOOD to me! Talked to the DOLMAR GOODY MAN today-Should have plenty of Stuff to pass out-Maybe even that pair of chaps that HEAVYFUEL has in the sleeper of the K-whopper!

I'm kinda thinkin maybe a 7900 for the guy with the slowest big saw there...:cheers:

or maybe for the neediest one there..( I'm sure I could find a wild thing to bring) :hmm3grin2orange:

That sounds like a good day of "giving back" - Let me know when ya do it in the spring and I'll be glad to help on that one!

I need some new Dolmar swag, my local dealer...ahem...didn't even replace my ripped up hat when I bought the 5100, you'd think he'd want his advertisers looking good!:poke:

Well she owns 6 Stihls ...........She has keys to the shop so I guess she can run all brands .......:):)

Hopefully she can run a saw better than those guys from Ohio.

624600060_7fUYt-L.jpg

Sorry Brad. That's just too good to let go.:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back