Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully she can run a saw better than those guys from Ohio.

624600060_7fUYt-L.jpg

Sorry Brad. That's just too good to let go.:hmm3grin2orange:

Is that a Gay Dude humping a chainsaw???.....I hope they keep them in Ohio.........:cheers:

Hello Thorcw,
Welcome to the site.Bring along that 028, and we'll find someone to race against you.
It is all in fun so don't feel intimidated.I have fun just talking and meeting all the different guys.
I suppose I should make a list of people that are planning on coming sometime soon.

Im also hoping to have my 55 husky fixed by that time to 10 saw 3.4 hp 40 to fix it 50 total about 15 bucks a hp cant beat it

50cc Saw Smackdown-WITH A TWIST

OK guys Here are the rules-You bring the saw and bar of choice and I'll provide a loop of Oregon LGX or LPX right out of the box. First go around straight out of the box then second round you can hand file and run again. What do ya think?

OK guys Here are the rules-You bring the saw and bar of choice and I'll provide a loop of Oregon LGX or LPX right out of the box. First go around straight out of the box then second round you can hand file and run again. What do ya think?

!!!!!!!
Open competition????
Any saw, any brand????
Categories for stock and modded?????

You gonna make up loops on site, or do we have to send you specs ahead of time?

Philbert

That is pretty generous of you. About as fair as you can get.
Who else wants in ?
I got a stock 5100!

Back