Mobil 1 Racing 2T NO MORE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Will cont to drive V-8's with bad gas mpg, its my freedom choice and only hurts my wallet, not yours.

It hurts my wallet too. It hurts my chances to live on forestry. The fact that you intentionally drive your V8 with bad gas mpg will cause people to drown in Bangladesh, Indonesia and New Orleans. It will cause the artic ice to melt, forests in central europe to burn, deserts will spread out. If this planet should have the slightest chance of surviving, your country which has 5,6% of the worlds population and 25% of the world's green house emissions, will have to r-e-c-o-n-s-i-d-e-r your freedom.

- Least we can choose what to eat and when. Pass the steak and Lobster!
We have that choice too ... we just not only eat KFC, McD and BK.

Want to buy a gun? i just sold a nice one to someone without knowing what he was going o use it for, But he kept mumbling peter sweden, who the heck is peter sweden. :laugh:
Maybe that was used in the latest high school massacre then?? Which one was it? It's like once a week...

- we need to execute more of the baby rapers and murders in less 1 year when prov-en beyond of a shadow of doubt, not 20-25 years down the road like now where I work.

- they wouldn't have to worry about being ALIVE and on Cuba if I was to make that decision.
-I like my mix to be my oil of choice and my fuel octane of choice, be it 89,93,94,100,110,114 etc.
OK. Fine.

Now let's drop this thread. Good night.

Good post Woodie. Just some remarks:

-The software could as well be written in India (or any other country of choice..)

-You can discuss if ???????? really made the first cell phone? Are you sure our NMT (Nordic Mobile Telephone) was earlier?

- PMR446 is a European communication system, like FRS in the US.

Tough to say about the cell phone. According to the limited amount of Googling I did, it appears to have been an American invention, but it's not that easy. Was it invented when the concept was originated? When it was first tested? When it became commercially available? You could probably pick any of those and come up with a different answer as to who invented it. Lots of work going on in parallel in lots of places.

What this has to do with Mobil1...I don't know. But the point I would like to make is that I agree with Mark...there's no reason to start bashing anyone's country based on saw fuel!

Now let's all knock it off, have a beer, relax, and enjoy some American TV! :D (Lord I apologize fer dat right der...)

Last edited:
If this topic is going to be a bunch of political ramblings it should be moved over to off topic. Eventhough it got twisted it into a political topic, I personally don't come on here to read and argue about politics.

Not quite yet with the drive by there Pete.

Always remember that without the US, you would be getting ready to do your daily goosestepping, or maybe even sipping on a bowl of borscht.

You need to look closer to yourself for the greenhouse gas problem, as China blows the US off the map in that category.

There is not one shred of proof that fossil fuel will do a thing to the climate. An asteroid could hit tomorrow and cause more pollution than man ever thought about. Fact is, it has happened before.

The fact that I have the right to keep and bear arms (and I can assure you that I do) will help to ensure that foreign zealots will never get a foothold on these shores, just as the Constitution intended.

Pete, when you pick on the biggest kid in the schoolyard you usually get beat up.

Last edited:
Not quite yet with the drive by there Pete.

Always remember that without the US, you would be getting ready to do your daily goosestepping, or maybe even sipping on a bowl of borscht.

You need to look closer to yourself for the greenhouse gas problem, as China blows the US off the map in that category.

There is not one shred of proof that fossil fuel will do a thing to the climate. An asteroid could hit tommorow and cause more pollution than man ever thought about. Fact is, it has happened before.

The fact that I have the right to keep and bear arms (and I can assure you that I do) will help to ensure that foreign zealots will never get a foothold on these shores, just as the Constitution intended.

Pete, when you pick on the biggest kid in the schoolyard you usually get beat up.

Well said.

That's okay...they're German... :hmm3grin2orange:

(To our German friends on the board, I'm just razzing Peter...no offense meant to you!)

I know....:biggrinbounce2: , I thought it made the comment even funnier.

Mark

Okay, the political **** stops here, or I'll go to 32:1. Got it? Good. Politics go to OT, not in the saw front. I will personally apologize for taking the bait earlier...although, seeing Ultra's V8 picture just may have been worth it. WOW!!!!! (and I've seen it before). You can't beat cubic horsepower.

Last edited:
We aren't starting that again, or I'll got to 24:1...Dino oil. You want to hold out for 16:1 30wt? We've been down that dark path before.

Mark

I'm sensing a new thread just might be in order... :hmm3grin2orange:

(Check back in a few...)

We aren't starting that again, or I'll got to 24:1...Dino oil. You want to hold out for 16:1 30wt? We've been down that dark path before.

Mark

If torque is not a factor,,,,,, why is it listed in the specs of all saws??????

Like chow says just try to get that chain started moving without it!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

HELLO??????

For all of those that are still hunting for this oil, OReilly auto parts will order it for you. I was told today that they had 290 quarts in Mobile, AL alone. They checked all the stores around me to find out they had 6 cases in all the stores within 30 miles. So as you can see they have not ran out of it yet.

If torque is not a factor,,,,,, why is it listed in the specs of all saws??????

Like chow says just try to get that chain started moving without it!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

HELLO??????

I think that was originally a Simonizer post that went on forever. You may be too young for that one. Painful, don't want to go back.

Mark

I think that was originally a Simonizer post that went on forever. You may be too young for that one. Painful, don't want to go back.

Mark

Simonizer was an interesting guy to say the least. I wish he would come around more often.

New email I got today

Thank you for choosing ExxonMobil products. We continuously assess market
demand to determine the needs of customers. Based on our findings, we
have determined that there was very little demand for Mobil 1 Racing 2T.
Because of the low demand we are unable to continue to offer Mobil 1 Racing
2T at a reasonable price.

--
Thank you for choosing ExxonMobil products.
If you need further assistance, please contact ExxonMobil at 1-800-ASK-MOBIL

-Matt Jacob

Latest posts

Back