Modders beware!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he posted the forum rules as a threat to those on his hide he was saying uncle as in ease up on me,LOL He didn't changed his opinion though, he holds fast to that for sure. I have a word that describes Space, STUBBORN. <-----Space did I spell that right,hehe

I'm stubborn. My opinion hasn't changed, I just haven't expressed it well. But I've decided not to get into it anymore, as I'm tired of arguing about it. :)

I'm stubborn. My opinion hasn't changed, I just haven't expressed it well. But I've decided not to get into it anymore, as I'm tired of arguing about it. :)

Stubborn isn't a bad thing until it gets in the way of rational thought. The problem I see with your argument; you are attempting to apply absolutes, where exceptions are the rule.

"Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow"

That's a SUPER TOUGH situation. And I really feel for someone like that! I'm not prepared to pass judgement on that one. I'm not trying to turn this into an abortion debate, it just facilitates my point.

I probably shouldn't reply to your last comment. You wouldn't like it and I'm not looking for a fight with you. I would just suggest that you ought to ask the parents of severely handicapped children what there opinion is. I think you would be surprised.

No worries Brad!

Posting after coming home from the pub is never a good idea!:mad:

Personaly i dont think iI would be able to handle a handicaped kid,
DSC00047.jpg

Manage just fine with this healthy one though!

Hey Thall i finally got a recoil spring for the FS450!!!!

Yep on Ebay brand spankin new and original in 2 days.
Told the dealer to cancel the order after waiting over 4 weeks:censored:

No worries Brad!

Posting after coming home from the pub is never a good idea!:mad:

Personaly i dont think iI would be able to handle a handicaped kid,
DSC00047.jpg

Manage just fine with this healthy one though!

Happy looking family. I thought same as you, had 3 healthy little ones, my 2 year old developed cancer...Since then life has changed a bit. To the point he is considered handicapped. There is no doubt dealing with a child, who has special needs, changes you, and everyone around, for the better.

Hopefully you'll never have to find out, but trust me, you can handle far more than you think you are capable of.

Space is from Arkansas. Heck, he IS his own uncle.

:hmm3grin2orange:

Never thought it would happen, but that's the SECOND TIME TONIGHT someone has made me spray my keyboard! :D

Well, glad to see you guys have stopped your catfight.

At least for now....

Latest posts

Back