Modding The MS200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1129 120 0653

Yep that's the one I installed. It came with a new cover for the mixture screws too. :clap:

I was looking at these things on ebay.........good Lord they are expensive little saws. :msp_w00t:

247801d1344432802-img_2529-jpg
1129 120 0653

Yep that's the one I installed. It came with a new cover for the mixture screws too. :clap:

I was looking at these things on ebay.........good Lord they are expensive little saws. :msp_w00t:

View attachment 247801

200t--201t

it's in the other thread. 200T is still the king. Although Randy didn't port the 201, just increased compression and advanced timing. I have no idea how you could port that jug. from the pics it looks really tiny in there.

What other thread? Did I miss one? If he (Mastermind) has already done a thread on the 201, could you please route me to it?
Thanks, SCH

1129 120 0653

Apparently your stihl dealer knows what he's doing.:msp_wink:

Apparently your stihl dealer knows what he's doing.:msp_wink:

I don't know..........he's a young feller that's pretty full of himself. :laugh:

Here's what we are doing today.......two wild hogs landed in my lap this morning. What else could I do?

Parkfest2012001.jpg

Parkfest2012002.jpg

That looks absolutely Amazing Randy. And yes most dealers are full of themselves. It really blows a costumers mind when I pull out a husqvarna book and recommend one lol.

I don't know..........he's a young feller that's pretty full of himself. :laugh:

Here's what we are doing today.......two wild hogs landed in my lap this morning. What else could I do?

Parkfest2012001.jpg

Parkfest2012002.jpg

Is dinner ready yet? I have a Johnsered 2153 I need to bring.:hmm3grin2orange:

Oh my god Randy. That BBQ wild hog looks so good.
Are they still pests in the south?
I love to take one of my bulldog and try to catch one live.

Oh my god Randy. That BBQ wild hog looks so good.
Are they still pests in the south?
I love to take one of my bulldog and try to catch one live.

Yeah they are pests here......

I have a friend who's family runs a hunting lodge in the area. These things tear the fences up to get near the sows that they keep penned. I normally get several young ones a year from him. These two weighed about 80 lbs each........good eating. :)

is that the Clarkrange Hunting Lodge? Ive viewed their website. One of our barn shops is over in Muddy Pond and one of the builders was telling me about that place.

is that the Clarkrange Hunting Lodge? Ive viewed their website. One of our barn shops is over in Muddy Pond and one of the builders was telling me about that place.

No this is one is owned by the Edwards family.......not sure what they call it. It's just a mile from me.

not right.

Ya guys,I've got a real problem with these tasty wild creatures overrunning my property.I hated to do it but,ya'all just have to draw the line somewhere.Of course not using the meat from these pests would be,well shucks,it would be downright wasteful.Randy,I bet instead of wind chimes you've got ears of corn hanging around your property.Then to show how tough it is to keep my nose to the dremel with all these distractions,I'll post a few pictures for the guys.Thanks Randy.

Bon appetit;)
Question for someone experienced - will 020 crankcase fit ms200t?
That 200t was waay to cheap. Is it good thing i have 020 crank laiying around?

Bon appetit;)
Question for someone experienced - will 020 crankcase fit ms200t?
That 200t was waay to cheap. Is it good thing i have 020 crank laiying around?
Yes it will, the only things that won't interchange are the gas/ oil caps and depending on the year, the fuel line.

Latest posts

Back